Prologue

Sydney was brought into the world to small family who loved her very much

Sydney was brought into the world to small family who loved her very much. Her mum always had a dream to be a midwife ever since she knew what one was, before she got pregnant with Rocky she got the job she was so proud of herself, she just loved to work with baby's. Two years later she was pregnant with Rocky.

Her dad was a totally different story when he was in college he got he became an alcoholic he went sober before he met her mum and when he met her he wanted to stay sober for her. First time parents and trying to stay sober was hard but he managed.

Rocky is the golden child always has the attention from the parents so when Sydney tried to show her parents something they didn't seem interested in it and it was like that all her childhood until she was 11 her mum became sick Rocky didn't have the time for his mum with all the sports he did and her dad was at working 24/7 just to pay the medical bills, so Sydney was the only one to be with her mum whilst she died slowly over three years.

When her mum died it toke a toll on the family their dad became depressed and started to drink again after 20 years her brother had to drop most of his sports to get a job to bring income for the family everything went down hill.

Seven months go by and they have moved to LA to start a new beginning but Sydney didn't know that moving to LA would be the best thing that has ever happened in her life.

I have a Spotify playlist that I made for this book it's called blue world