02

McKay's party

A week has gone by and there is a party tonight Cassie asked me if I wanted to come with her and her friends I obviously said yes who wouldn't. I layed in bed watching shameless for the 100th time Cassie came into my room telling me that we were going to Maddy's house in an hour.  I got up and started to pick my outfit I wanted it to be good this is going to be the first time people from school gets to meet me and I want a good impression on them.

I wore a black mini slip dress with white lace trim a white cardigan and these shoes that that make me feel like I'm a brat doll. I just left my hair down and put some mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss.  Your done getting ready and head down stairs Cassie is looking at you mouth opened shocked.  "Girl you look good"
"Thanks Cass" I said walking to the car.
"I'm going with McKay so could I just drop you off"
"Yeah that's fine" you have met maddy before so it's not that bad 

Cassie drops me off out the front I walk inside and go to her room
"Knock knock knock" I say as I knock on the door
"Omg Sydney you look so good where's Cassie?"
"Oh she ended up going with McKay I didn't want to be there so I just asked to get dropped of here"

——————————————————————————————————————————

Maddy: do you think my areoles look weird?
Kat: no
Maddy:but like the edges
Kat: Maddy there fine
Maddy: fine like they're kind of weird or fine like nobody but me would ever notice what I notice?
BB: fine like shut the fuck up maddy
Maddy: I'm disgusting I literally look disgusting
Sydney: Maddy just snap the fuck out of this your hot as fuck
Kat: Nate's a loser who cares?
Maddy: he's not a loser he's a dick
Sydney: all dicks are losers duh
BB : look y'all need to walk into this party like your pussy costs a million dollars
Sydney: that's right

——————————————————————————————————————————

Maddy: is that....?
Kat: oh, shit, slow down.  Dude that's Rue
Sydney: who's Rue?
Maddy: wait. Didn't Rue like die
Sydney: who's Rue?
BB: oh my god, I hate ghosts
Sydney: me too but who the fuck is rue
Kat: yo Casper! You want a ride?
Rue: why thank you

Rue hopped in the car so now I was in the middle of the backseat. I looked at her and it was the girl on the bike that I saw from the first day I was in town.
"Hey I'm Sydney"I said to her hitting BB's vape
"Hey I'm Rue" she said looking at me "are you must be the new girl that fez told me about"
"Must be, who's fez?" I questioned
"He might be at the party I'll show you him if you want me to?"
"Yeah sure" I didn't know then but that yeah sure was going to mean so much

We pulled up to the party rue took my hand and pulled me inside the party we looked around even though I didn't know what this guy named fez looked like she walked out side still holding my hand. " found him" she said

I looked at him and he was the guy from the convenient store the was another guy sitting next to him he looked around my age. He had face tats and a shaved head he looked to be around 5'3 5'4 ish.

"Yo Rue you found the new girl you like her I thought you would like her" fez said
"Yeah she is pretty cool" she said
"Rue want to come get some drinks with me" I stated
"Uhh yeah sure"

We went inside the music was loud I had to push through people. The people I did push through just looked at me weirdly rue ended up holding my hand again so she didn't lose me. We finally got to the kitchen I was having shot after shot "Rue you want one?"
"Nah I'm going to the bathroom tho" she stated
"Ok Rue" I shouted as she walked away from me slowly

I took more shots until I had to grip on to the kitchen table with all my force. Then a tall guy came in and started yelling at everyone telling them to get out I just stayed in the corner of the kitchen "GET THE FUCK OUT" he shouted pushing stuff of the table I just stayed there holding my drink looking at him.
"What the fuck are you loooking at?
Who are you?"
"I'm Sydney I'm cousins wit-"
"You're a cousin of a cousin of who cause you're not my fucking cousin.
Who the fuck is your cousin Sydney?
Hmm?
Do you guys know who the fuck this is"
He said asking people in the room who I was.
Does anybody know who this is?
Does anyone know who the fuck Sydney is?
Anyone at all
You, do you know who the fuck Sydney is?"
He asked people in the room, he sucked in air between his teeth.
"So who are you?"
"I'm just minding my own business I'm not trying to start anything" I told him
"Well. No you're not.
Nobody that looks like you is minding their own fucking business" he moves so he's up in my face.
I know what you are. Yeah yeah I see you
So what do you want huh? You want some fucking attention? Cause I'll give you some fucking attention.
Yo, is anybody here friends with Sydney? Anyone? Does anybody know who the fuck this bitch is?
Somebody better speak up or this bitch is gonna get fucked up?
You grab the knife that was next to you as the guy chuckles nervously.
'You wanna fucking hurt me?'
"No I was fucking kidding!
'Back the fuck up what the fuck is you're problem?'
"Put the knife down ok? It was a joke"
'You wanna fucking hurt me?
"No no no"
'You have no fucking idea?' I cut my arm
'See'
"You're a fucking psycho"
'I'm fucking amazing! By the way I'm Sydney I'm cousins with Cassie and Lexi Howard I just moved in with them' I say and walk back outside to were Fezco is.

I sit in between Fezco and the other guy. "Im Sydney by the way"
"I think you know im fez"
"Im ashtray"
"Ok but who the fuck names there kid ashtray like it's something you put cigarettes out in"
"Sydney your arm is bleeding like a lot" ashtray said worried
"Oh yeah I forgot about that this guy was full on yelling at me because know one knew who I was and I cut my arm to scare him. He did say that he was going to hurt me so I did it myself"
"What the fuck" was all fez could say

Ok now I have the flow of writing this book this was McKay's party and were Sydney meets ashtray. Hope you are enjoying the book so far :)