01

The day has came where i am moving. Leaving this shit hole of a town, we are going to California the suburbs of LA  to live with my aunt and cousins. I'm so excited we put the last few boxes in the back of the trunk and all my plants were in the back seat. Rocky was driving and I was in the passenger seat and we start driving.  I take my AirPods out putting them in my ears as I leaned my head against the window. 

"Yay 1 hour down 14 more to go" I muttered under my breath as I closed my eyes wanting to go to sleep.

—————————————————————————————————————

I put down my window and leaned my head out the window as drove in to the new neighbourhood, I saw a dark skinned girl with a red jumper black shorts and converses riding a bike she looks like someone I would like.

"Can we get some food" right as I said that a convenience store came by "yo go there it's a shop" I stated he pulled the car up to the shop and I hoped out "you want anything" I questioned
"Nope I'm all good" he blurted

I walked in and grabbed a packet of chips and walked over to choose my drink I can never pick.
"Never seen you around here before?" A guy stated probably a worker or something he was smoking a blunt and had a ginger beard.
"Yeah just got here I needed food I was in the car for 15 hours"
"Bro where did you come from?"
"Colorado" I breathed putting down my Fanta. "Can I have a pack of cigarettes on that to"?
"Yeah how old are you" He stated smirking at me
"I'm 15" I breathed out
"15 I at least thought you where like 12 or sum" He laughed "yup that would be 35$"
I handed the money over and walked away "bye" I waved back at him. Ok I know I look young but 12 bro come on. It's probably because I'm like really short for my age I'm 4'10. My whole life I've been short and it sucks, I can't reach anything high, everyone is always looking down at me.

—————————————————————————————————————

We got to the house, they all came out the front of the house Suze, Cassie and Lexi. I hoped out of the car and ran up to aunt Suze I love her so much she is like the only adult figure that actually cares about me,
"how have you been darling" Suze stated
"It's been weird dads been drinking again Rocky was working most of the time"
"Well now your here forever this is your home" she put her hands on my cheeks "ok" she kissed the top of my head.

After saying are hello's Cassie took me to my new room it was pretty big , it had a bathroom and a big window

—————————————————————————————————————

Its a bit short but it took me so long to write