03

Sydney pov

"Yo fezco can I have some of the blunt?" I asked already about to grab it from him
"Do you normally smoke weed?" He questioned
"Yeah every now and then" I stated but to be honest that was a load of shit. But he didn't think twice and handed the blunt to me. I took a drag from the blunt.
"You can have the rest of the if you want" He said as he pulled another one out of his pocket in his shirt
"Thanks fez"
I had the rest of the blunt and was cooked. I just sat there looking at the stars.

"Fez you know who you look like, you look like Mac Miller" I looked at him and laughed "you look like him so much bro" I kept laughing until I had to wipe some tears way from my eyes.
"I've never gotten that one before" he stated
"Ma, you know who Mac miller is?" Ash questioned me
"Who doesn't know who he is"
"I haven't found one person that know who he is, like the only person who does know who he is, is fez" ash blurted out.
"He is literally my favourite singer" I said as ash breathed in the blunt
"Me too what the fuck"he excitedly said

———————————————————————————

We all hopped in the car I texted Lexi to tell her I'm staying at a friends house. We arrived at the house I walk in and look around the room, it's not that big but I guess its fine for two people. I walked over to the lounge room and sat down.
"Yo come over here I'll clean your cut" ashtray said  as he went and got the first aid kit. I sat down and he came over to me and started to clean the cut carefully.
"Ow that fucking hurts" I shouted when he pushed down a bit hard
"Suck it up you did this to your self" he stated
"Fuck up cunt"

He pushed hard again and I grabbed his hand I squeezed his hand as he kept cleaning the wound

"Ouch cunt that hurt" I hissed in pain

He took his hand out of my grip as he put on some bandage tape on the wound.

"Thanks ash but that fucking hurt so much"
"You were squeezing my hand hard ma"
"Sorry"

I went to watch shameless with fez as ashtray went to his room I started to get cold.
"Fez would you have any clothes that fit me?" I questioned
"Nah but ash would just go ask him"

I got up and went to ashtrays room. I walked in to this room and saw him without a T-shirt while he played gta. He had really good abs and his hands were all vaney.
"You good" he questioned as I stood near his door just staring at him.
"Uhh yeah I was just wondering if I could borrow some clothes"
"Yeah sure" he jumped up and got a cream top and brown plaid pants and passed it to me as I grabbed it I touched is hand.
"Sorry" I quickly said as I walked out of the room to the bathroom to get changed. The clothes were over sized on me since I'm petite. I walked into the room again I asked where to put my clothes. "Yo where do I put my dress and shit" i politely asked.
"Just put it over there" he told me moving his head to the closet.
I put my stuff in there then hopped in the bed. "Let me play" I said as I grabbed the controller. He sat back and watched me play gta.

Ashtray pov

The door opened to my room quickly which scared me a lot. Sydney walked in and just starring at me it was kinda creepy. "You good" I questioned her.

"Uhh yeah I was just wondering if I could borrow some clothes" she stated
"Yeah sure" I jumped up and got a cream top and brown plaid pants and passed it to her as She grabbed it Her hand  brushed mine.

"Sorry" She said as she walked out of the room to the bathroom to get changed.  Her hands were soft and so small. As she walked into the room again she asked where to put her clothes that she wore to the party.
"Yo where do I put my dress and shit" Sydney politely asked.
"Just put it over there ma" i told her moving my  head to the closet. She put her clothes there then hopped in the bed. "Let me play" She said as she grabbed the controller. I sat back and watched her run around in gta punching people. Her laugh was so cute and her smile could brighten up the room. She was just gorgeous.

I got pulled out of my thoughts when she died I took the controller and went into Netflix. "What do you want to watch?" I asked her as I was going through movies.
"8 mile you know the one with Eminem we should watch that movie it's so good". I put the movie on we layed down in the bed watching this glowing screen mounted on the wall of my bedroom.

Another chapter of it hope you guys liked it <3