MarcyxJason

This oneshot is dedicated to my little Ashy, because she's been wanting it for the last forever and a year, and it's about time I posted it too, so here it goes. By the way, that picture above is totally Jason and Marcy xD
-------------------------
Jason's POV

A small groan slipped out from my lips as I glared behind me ever so lightly, Marcy was still going on about it, wasn't she? By now, I couldn't even remember what she was talking about, that's how done I was at the moment.

I gently reached down to pick Yumi, our daughter, up to cradle her lightly as she fussed. Just then my mom looked at both me and Marcy with a glare. "You two need to make up! Until you do, I'm leaving and taking the little one with me!" She said firmly, taking Yumi, a bag of her stuff, and leaving, which made me blink lightly.

I could feel Marcy's hard glare on my back, making me sigh ever so lightly, turning around on my heel to look at my soon to be wife. Her eyes looked firm, mad, and uninterested. "Do you even remember what we were arguing about!?" She yelled out at me, making me flinch lightly, yet shake my head.

"No... Not exactly. Why?" I asked lightly. I didn't really wanna yell, but if she'd get loud with me, I'd get loud with her right back. She glared at me, and needless to say, if eyes had laser beams when they glared at someone, she'd glare right through my head right now.

"That's exactly what we we're arguing about! Your stupid butt not listening to me!!" She yelled loudly, which made me growl and stand up, getting closer to her. "Don't you dare call me stupid and act like you've never /not/ listened to me before! You ignore me all the time!" I yelled with a low growl.

She growled right back at me and pushed me so I'd sit back on the couch, more at her level. "You're the one acting like I never listen to you! I stopped listening because you stopped caring!!" She snapped loudly, which made a growl, that gradually got quieter come from my lips.

I then pushed her down onto the couch and straddled her roughly. "You think I don't care? You honestly think I don't care? May I remind you who's the father of your baby, who didn't leave you the whole time you were pregnant. Who waited on you hand and foot even when you already had the baby??" I growled out lowly.

"Don't talk to me about me not caring, because I fought for you, and I'd fight for you all the time." I said softly, my voice slowly having calmed down.

She then looked up at me and grabbed my face, pulling it down to kiss me roughly and lovingly, with a small "You're a fucking idiot." Added in there, which made me growl ever so lightly.

I deepened our kiss, all that passion and anger pent up inside is about to come out, no doubt about it as I attacked her neck, kissing, licking, sucking, and biting all over to show who she belonged to, who loved her the most.

The sweet sweet moans that I loved oh so much came out from her lips eagerly as I hit all her sweet spots just with my lips, her fingers tangling and pulling my hair roughly as I did so. A smirk lie on my lips as I practically ripped her clothes off, mine following right behind quickly.

By now Marcy was practically panting in need. "Dear god I may hate you right now but when you're so god damn sexy I can't help but love you so much." She breathed out, starting to attack my skin, marking it up much like her own, across my neck, chest, and waist, making me groan out eagerly.

"Nu uh missy. You've been bad, so no more for you." I growled out lowly, making my sweet little fiancé let out a whimper in anticipation.

"W-what are you gonna do? Oh god please don't tease me." She moaned out, making my smirk deepen devilishly. "Oh no, so so much better than teasing." I whispered in her ear lowly, gripping her hips roughly.

"You're gonna be left bruised after tonight, but in all the best ways possible." I growled lowly, thrusting my hard cock into her tightness roughly. Dear god, she was so tight, even after having our child it felt just like the first time all over again, just rougher.

My hips moved against hers roughly, moans coming from both our lips out in sync, all my passion and pent up anger came out with each hard thrust, our bodies moving together roughly and lovingly.

After what seemed like forever a whimper came from Marcy's sweet lips. "J-Jason I'm so close, let me have it all, please~!" She moaned out, her nails raking down my back roughly, that would leave a mark later.

My fingertips dug into her hips roughly as I buried myself deep inside her, groaning out lowly as my stomach dropped and my white seed spilled into her, her walls clenching around me roughly and milking my cock completely.

We were both panting, sweaty messes, but so bliss filled as our foreheads pressed together lovingly. I let our bodies settle for a second before pulling out with a groan. "Nnn, your hips are totally gonna hurt later." I mumbled with a soft chuckle. "Sorry love." I said sheepishly when she gave me a playful, yet stern look.

"On the bright side, we'll have matching battle scars?" I asked with a light and sheepish grin, already seeing scratches formed on my chest, oh god I can't even imagine how torn up my back is right now. I looked down at her hips and there were small red spots where my fingers once were, those are definitely gonna bruise over.

My eyes roamed over her body slowly and I smiled lightly. "Mmm, I think bruised and bitten is a good look for you." I teased with a grin, finally getting a soft laugh from her.

"You're just lucky I love you." She grumbled, leaning up to give me a small kiss before pulling me close to cuddle with her. "Time to cuddle." She murmured sleepily, making me chuckle softly.

I'm so glad she's mine, and I couldn't ask for anyone better in my life, and that's the last thing I thought of before drifting off in a peaceful, and amazingly cuddly sleep.
----------------------------------------------
There you go ashy! I finally got it all done! Just a little over 1100 words too ^-^
Love you <3 XBruisedandScarredX