Little bit of love

Hey guys I know I haven't really posted in a while, but I read this little heart wrenching message again that was to me from someone special, and I felt the want and need to share it with the world. It's truly beautiful. So here's a little one shot of my love life. Enjoy <3

Him: I'm sorry if you're tired.
Me: Wha? I'm confused. Why would I be tired?

At midnight, I paused and wondered what time it was for you.
At one in the morning, I was unsure of whether I should message you with 'Good morning beautiful'
At two in the morning, I thought about taking a quick flight back to be there in time to pick you up from school.
At three in the morning, I hoped you were having a good school day.
At four in the morning, I figured out the time difference and set out to memorise and plan my day around yours.
At five in the morning, I twitched as I wished to be there with you, to give you a random lovey after school.
At six in the morning, I came across a soft little girl who had lost her boyfriend to the events we are dealing with here, and I worried about you.
At seven in the morning, I quietly thanked the universe that I had not died in the events so that you would not need to endure that.
At eight in the morning, I panicked because I imagined it happening and seeing you in such pain broke my heart.
At nine in the morning, I shed a single tear for every time you have worried your beautiful heart out about me.
At ten in the morning, I came across the same little girl and I took her out to show her the more beautiful things in misery, and when she smiled I thought of yours.
At eleven in the morning, I was still out with her, and she clutched me and asked me if there was any one woman who could be her mum, just for a little while, and my heart leaped to say your name.
At noon, I took her to a safe house and left her in the hands of good people, really good people, and I saw you smiling at me from the top of the stairs.
At one in the afternoon, I was still there, helping with the kids and supplies and such, and I heard your soft voice saying, 'You're doing a good thing...'
At two in the afternoon, I saw an abandoned baby and wished you were here to care for it with your maternal instinct.
At three in the afternoon, I was caring for the baby and felt your eager fingers brush my arm as you giggled and whispered, 'My turn, my turn!'
At four in the afternoon, I had to sit down and collect myself because I was imagining you holding a baby and whisper-cooing, 'Can you believe she's ours? She's real, oh...,she's real..'
At five in the evening, I had a throbbing headache and I wished you were here to play with my hair.
At six in the evening, I was amidst battle and my heart jumped into my throat, and I had to swallow it to keep from calling your name.
At seven in the evening, I tasted blood in my mouth and felt it pounding in my ears and felt it steadily dripping down my sides, and I was glad you were not here to worry.
At eight at night, I realised ignorance was bliss because no one here was fretting over my small wounds because they did not know, and I wondered if you could feel them.
At nine at night, I was doing paperwork and I imagined you floating gracefully across in a beautiful white dress, and then you tripped and fell and giggled and pouted as I smiled and called you clumsy.
At ten at night, I had a nightmare about you in that same dress, drenched in my blood with tears in your eyes, and my fists clenched from the pain.
At eleven at night, I understood that I have a great attachment to you, no matter what time of day it is.
At midnight, I paused and wondered what time it was for you.
You see, running through my mind all day like this must make you awfully tired. I apologise for that.

And that's the end of that. This is a little insight on the day of someone in the military, long distance, awful things going on out there. These soldiers deal with some amazingly awful things, so the little things that keep them grounded, like looking forward to coming home to their loves, keeps them going on.
Much love for our troops. And much love to my honey <3