three

l u k e

"i masturbate. a lot. now can we fuck?"

"what? oh my goodness no, we will not have sex. what gives you the idea that i would have sexual intercourse with you. oh my gosh we just met like five minutes ago!"

"well i feel like already know a lot about you so its okay if we have sex. right?" he said, waiting for my response.

"no you don't, you just moved in."

"well i know your name is luke hemmings, you seem like a nerd, college is important to you, and you probably believe in sex after marriage," and we was right, about all of it, and it creeped me out.

"how do you even know my name?" i questioned.

"the little mail box things on the first floor, i just looked at the ones next to mine and yours was there, 12b."

"oh, well then, but how do you know the rest?"

"your looks, and everything you said." he said, and he seemed proud in his ability.

"right, well i'm gonna leave now to study, and please stop with your masturbation stuff. at least until i finish studying."

"do you even know what masturbation is luke?"

"yes," i said, i had read about it in one of the books from college.

"are you sure? because i could show you if you want," he said with an annoying smirk on his face.

"you know, there is a reason why you have to masturbate."

"and that is?"

"you simply can't get laid," i said and left. but out of the corner of my eye i could see him looking at me, he smiled a bit before he shut his door and locked it.

i was relieved that i could finally be in silence and study for my test. i needed to keep up with my good grades and in the future i could possibly become a doctor.

i pulled out my books and notebooks full of notes and began to read through the chapter, taking note on key information and writing them down.

i got through one of the three chapters i needed to study before my neighbor started again.

i had already told him to keep quiet. i needed that for the few days i would be studying, but he can't even keep his hands off himself for one hour.

i hit the wall with my hand and told him to be quiet, and he did for a bit.

in about fifteen minutes he started again, just a bit quieter than before. but it still wasn't enough for me to keep focused. everything i said and tried to study went in one ear and out the other.

so i decided to go pay him another visit and tell him to stop.

"hey!" i said banging my hand against his door.

he opened the door and smiled, "i knew you'd come back for me,"

"ugh i didn't come for you, i just came to tell you to be quiet. like you can't even keep quiet for more than an hour! you just moved in and you've been masturbating non stop and its annoying! just because you don't have have to study doesn't mean that i don't either! so just please be quiet! i'm only asking for a few days of silence!" i said, raising my voice.

"you're cute when you get mad," he said looking at me with what seemed like fondness, but it angered me in someway.

"did you even listen to what i said?"

"nope, too busy looking at your cute nose."

"it's impossible to talk to you!" i said and i stormed off to my apartment.

for the rest of the night there were no sounds except for the sound of my writing and reading, and i was pleased although i felt as if i couldn't remember anything.

(a/n okay chapter three is done! i hope you liked it and don't forget to comment or vote! also, thanks for all of the reads, i'm so close to one thousand, all of this means a lot!

i'll let you know when updates will be in the next chapter if that's okay.

have a fantastic day or night!(^∇^))