eleven

l u k e

its been a week since the whole kiss thing and michael has been ignoring me.

i didn't understand why he would kiss me and then ignore me. i made no sense, he should've tried to explain to me why he did it, but instead he locks himself in his apartment.

instead i decided i should hang with ashton, i've been spending lots of time with michael since he got here, and i only text ash. I barely even see him at uni.

l: hey ash, do you want to hang out today?

a: sure! what do you want to do?

l: i didn't think of anything but i guess we could go park and maybe bowling?

a: okay, pick you up in like 35?

l: okay ☺

i took a quick shower and put on a black shirt a pair of jeans. i slipped on my vans and then i heard someone at the door. i opened up and we met up with ashton.

"hey," he said, smiling, his dimples showing.

"hi ash," i answered back "you looked all dressed up," i commented, locking the door.

"well only the best for you," he said. "come on, i left the car running," he added and he held my hand as we went down stairs to the lobby.

we passed by the mailboxes and to my surprise, michael was there.

"hi luke," michael smiled, and then his smile faded when he saw ashton.

"hi," i said, happy that he had talked to me.

"who is that?" ashton whispered to me.

"it's michael, he is the one who talked to you last time on the phone, remember?"

"ohhh yeah, nice to meet you michael," ashton said, holding out a hand for mikey to shake, but michael didn't even move. instead he glared at him and then turned back to me.

"so where are you two going?" he asked, shoving his mailbox keys into his back pocket.

"well we were planning to go to the park, and maybe bowling together," ashton informed him. michael looked like he wanted to strangle ashton.

"oh," he stated plainly, "have fun then," he said, and then he left, going upstairs.

i was surprised he left that calmly, he looked like he was going to explode a few seconds ago.

the car ride to the park was quick since the park was only a mile and a half away. once we were there we bought and ice cream and sat on the swings talking about movies and whatnot. then it got silent for a little bit.

then ash asked me a question.

"u-um luke, can i tell you something?" he asked nervously.

part of me didn't want to know what he wanted to tell me because i had a feeling it would be something important or something that would change the way things are between us two. the whole thing about michael kissing me was enough, i don't need anything else to confuse me and my emotions. 

but i couldn't tell ashton that i didn't care to know, and i certainly didn't want him to ask me why, because then i would feel the need to explain the whole michael incident to him. 

"sure," i told him and then he took a deep breath and turned to look at me directly.

"uh, i don't know how to say this but luke, i think i fe-" and then ashton was cut off by michael, who was yelling "hi" from behind a bush.

in a few seconds michael started walking our way.

with calum.

(a/n my writing is so basic. but whatever.

have a great day or night, ily all c: )