fifteen

l u k e

once inside, and the front door locked, michael found my room and shut it closed, leaving us alone.

"take off your pants," michael instructed me. i reluctantly did so, no one has seen me completely naked since i was a little kid.

"you're so fucking hot," i heard michael say under his breath, and i gave him a small smile, this was so awkward.

michael stared at my erection until i coughed to get his attention.

"o-oh yeah, back to what we were doing," michael said, and pointed for me to sit on the edge of my bed. i did as told and then he got down on his knees right between my legs, his mouth so close to my skin.

"okay so jacking off is simple," he started, "for starters, just put your hand around your dick and move it up and down."

i never touched myself unless i was in the shower, but even then, it wasn't to relieve anything, i was just trying to keep clean.

i wrapped my fingers around myself and then started to move it up and down just like michael said, gosh this was so weird.

"michael is this suppose to feel good and get rid of my boner? it just feels disgusting," i told him, removing my hands from myself.

"well yeah, it is suppose to feel good it always works for me."

"then i guess this is not something for me to try," i told him, looking down at him.

"can i try for you?" he asked me.

"you want to touch me down there?" i asked back.

"uh yeah, so can i?"

"i mean, i guess..." i told him, and he wrapped his fingers around me. his hands were kinda cold, and i shivered when he started to move it up and down slowly.

"damn luke, you're pretty thick and long," michael commented, licking his lips, continuing to move his hand.

i was going to say thanks but then michael started to move his hand faster and i held my breath for a second.

"start slow, and then pick up the pace, and then maybe once in a while you can do this," he said, and he rubbed his thumb on my tip a little harshly and i let out a little moan.

i covered my mouth when i realized what i just did and michael just smirked, "i guess i found one thing that you like," he said, spitting in his hand and then moving it even faster.

i couldn't hold in my moans, this felt so surprisingly good.

i closed my eyes and gripped the sheets on my bed, my head rolling back. michael is so good with his hands.

after a few more minutes, i started to feel something near my stomach, and i squeezed my eyes harder, taking shorter and quicker breaths.

i guess michael noticed because he stopped moving his hands and asked me a question.

"do you want to find out what a blowjob is?"

(a/n hope i'm not too bad at writing smut

should michael give luke a blowjob, or should that wait for later? comment on what you want, i think i can write the next chapter very soon :)

once again, thanks for all the reads and votes, comment if you'd like :3 )