eight

l u k e

just before michael could start explaining, calum gathered his things and left, giving him a kiss on the lips before leaving.

i watched him as he walked out, feeling a bit of hate towards him even though i just met him.

why is he even kissing him? what is he? his boyfriend? i doubt he even knows a thing about him.

michael grabbed my hand and took me into his apartment, pulling out a chair for both of us.

"do you want something to drink? you're probably going to be here for a while," he explained

"i'll just take some water," i responded.

"okay," he said and he filled up a glass for me, and other with coca cola for himself.

i took a sip and then he started speaking. i wanted to know everything about this dumb calum guy. like how did he even meet him and if he was the reason why michael isn't home often anymore. but at the same time, i slightly dreaded to hear what he would say.

"well where do i start?" he questioned, running a hand through his hair. he sighed before speaking again, "well, it started on a weekend in may,"

"michael are you being serious?"

"nah, actually, this was like a while after you moved in. you always complained about my moans and shit so i decided that i would do something about it. i always thought you were fucking hot especially with that lip ring, so i didn't want you to hate me or i will never feel those pretty pink lips or that lip ring around my d-"

"stop!" i shouted, blushing furiously, "please stop. i don't want to hear that stuff."

"whoops, sorry, may have gotten that from calum."

"he speaks about things like that all the time?"

"no, just after sex,"

"oh," i said, feeling a bit awkward.

"anyways, long story short i met calum at a club, we fucked in the bathroom, and i decided that would be the answer to all of my masturbating problems. after all, you told me that i masturbate because i can't get laid, and now i can finally stop," he said, smiling as if he achieved something.

"so is he the reason why you're never around much?" i asked.

"yeah, i basically go over his apartment at least 5 times a week so he can suck me off or something," he said, talking a sip of his soda.

"so now you're just going to spend more time with calum and less time with me?"

"no, i'll still hang out with you." he said fixing his shirt, "wait. luke, are you jealous?"

"n-no," i replied, my cheeks turning pink again.

"oh my god you are jealous! look you're blushing again!"

"no i am not michael!" i argued.

"you're jealous that i spend more time with calum than with you!"

"n-no i don't," i answered back.

"wait do you like me?!" he asked me.

"no! of course not! ugh michael why do you always think that. what if i like someone else?!" i said in response. "michael i'm gonna go, see you later," i said and left his apartment.

i didn't leave because i was angry or anything like that. i left because i knew he was somewhat right.

to be honest, i guess i was jealous of calum.

in the beginning, when i first moved in, michael would be the one i hung out with the most. (mostly because i had to tell him to stop masturbating). and over time, he became a good friend to me, and we would hang out sometimes and eat that fantastic pizza.

although the possibility of michael and i dating is pretty slim, i'm pretty sure i have some feelings for him somewhere in my heart. at least i think so.

(a/n i havent updated in so long i am so sorry :( i've been really busy but hopefully i'll have more time now. vote and comment if you'd like and thank you so much for all the reads!!! ^-^)