Hello!! Here's some stuff you should know!

This is my first time ever writing a story on Wattpad!

This is totally just for fun, and none of this is actually real and proven (OR..... What If?...... It IS what happened..... JK sorry for cringe)

There will probably be lots of cringe-worthy moments, so sorry in advance!!

I recommend that you have watched all X-Men movies, or at least X-Men: Apocalypse, but obviously, it's not required (What is this? Homework?)

Also, you totally don't have to watch any of them!! (though I highly recommend watching ALL of them!)

Also: There will be hints of Jott (Jean x Scott), Xaggart (Moira x Charles), Rank (Raven x Hank), and the odd relationship that sounded much better in my mind, Jubiter (I can up with that one; I know, it's terrible, but it's Peter and Jubilee. Comment if you like this pairing, and if you have a better ship name!)

The non-romantic pairings are: Jean and the Professor (sorta father-daughter type thing), Jean and Jubilee (BFFs forever), Jean and Hank (Big bro little sis type thing), and the cannon Erik and Charles weird brother type thing as well as the Charles and Raven brother-sister vibes.

Thanks for reading! Bye! I hope you enjoy my story!