Chapter 1 - The Reawakening

1983 - After the events of X-Men Apocalypse

*PLEASE NOTE: character views with places may change, will be shown in bold* *NOTE 2: When communicating in thoughts, Xavier will be italicized and bold, Jean will be italicized and underlined, and other thoughts in conversation will be all of these, emphasized words or private thoughts are italicized.*

X Mansion, after it is destroyed, Apocalypse defeated

Jubilee's head was throbbing. She couldn't remember what happened yet. She was on the dry yellowish grass, with the others waking up beside her. Everything was still a blur, she remembered returning from the mall with....... She looked around frantically. Jean, Scott, and Kurt were gone!! She knew she returned to the X mansion with them, sitting next to Kurt with Scott driving with Jean in the front seat of the yellow convertible, blasting music. She remembered getting out of the car and running over to... The Mansion? Jubilee looked around and realized the mansion was a pile of rubble, and her friends were nowhere to be seen. She then remembered the helicopters coming in, and men in army suits pulling out large guns, and...... that was it. All she remembered was being hit and waking up here. She slowly got up and trudged over to stand next to the few people up. She looked up at the sky and realized something. The sun was to the East. But, that meant it was..... morning? She and her friends had returned in the afternoon, so everyone must've been out for at least 12 hours. She walked up to a kid and asked him what he knew.

" I.. don't know." He said. "You're Jubilation Lee, right? The Student- Welcomer or whatever?" He asked.

"Yes, sort of. And Jubilee is fine." She replied. He didn't give his name back, so Jubilee went in to investigate. then, she remembered that the teachers had a jet underground. I wonder if the jet survived... Jubilee thought. She wondered where her friends were, and whether they had the jet. She surveyed her surroundings again, and there was a heap of kids all over the law, a curtain hanging from a tree, and the destroyed, charred, mansion. It seemed like the mansion wasn't burning anymore, but it was still smoking. She made sure the coast was clear for herself and started dashing through the trees towards the rubble of her home.

She stepped inside the rubble and started to look around. She knew that the entrance to the secret underground base was somewhere in the corridor near her room. She couldn't help looking around her old room to see if anything survived. She dug around for a while, probably too long, and found nothing. As Jubilee was leaving, she tripped over a burnt log and cut her leg.

"Crap." She whisper-yelled. While she was on the ground she saw a glint of silver under an ashy piece of wood. She lifted the wood up, and under it, she saw something she recognized immediately. It was the silver necklace Jean had given her when they were both 13. Jubilee picked it up and put it on, smiling.

Jubilee got up and kept on walking around, trying to find any sign of an entrance. She found a shaft that went down, so she carefully clambered into it. But, to her disappointment, it was completely caved in, so she climbed right back out. She started heading back to the other kids. She dashed quickly through the trees again and came to a halt when she was back. There were still groggy kids waking up, so she figured she was fine, and no one knew she went back into the mansion.

The same boy from earlier walked up to her, and asked "What happened to your leg?" Jubilee thought fast and replied "I must have gotten hit by debris or something. I mean, the blast was at least powerful enough to blast everyone off their feet and knock us out." Jubilee knew she needed to end the conversation, so she started a Physics ramble to get him to walk away. "I'd think the force would have enough air pressure to hit us and knock us over, so if debris flew from the mansion to us, that's about 100 feet, so if it went at a 45-degree angle at 150 miles per hour......" The kid walked away. Jubilee smirked.

Right then, everyone heard the whir of a car coming down the road. Not just one car, 4 cars.

4 Black SUVs came speeding towards the field.... and...

WHAM. Jubilee blacked out.