Hard Knock Life!!

We Open up At A Small House, Located in Japan, as We Go into your room, where you were still sleeping, after A Long night of Gaming, and you would have Probably kept on sleeping, if Not your door Opened, and Your Mother Walked in!

Kinue: Y/n. Y/n. Y/n. Wake up Honey, Breakfast is Ready.

Y/n: Ngggh, Mom... Let me sleep A Little Longer...

Kinue: Awww, poor thing, I'll wake you up

She then got up, and Climbed on top of your Dresser until she jumped off and landed on top of You!

Y/n: OOF!

Kinue: Y/N! WAKE UP!

Y/n: I'M UP! I'M UP!

You then got out of bed, as you saw your Mom standing before you, which was A Bit of A Weird thing because she's Way smaller for you!

Kinue L/n (Your Mother)

Kinue: Good Honey, Because I am Making Your favorite for Breakfast! Tempora Fried Chicken and Waffles!

Y/n: Mom...

Kinue: Yes Honey?

Y/n: Do I have to go to school Again? I mean-

Kinue then Hugged your waist as she smiled!

Kinue: Honey You don't have to listen to those Bullies, You're Always going to be my little Honeybear

Y/n: Thanks, Mom... Can you let go of me Now?

Kinue: Nope.

You then got up and then began walking downstairs with Your Dangling from your waist, as you smiled at her cuteness, and you quickly sat down at the Table, as Your sister was eating and smirked!

Chinatsu: So Big Bro, You've been Gaming all Night again?

Y/n: Quiet! I... I have A Reputation to keep up. I'm Literally A LV. 1,352 Warlord, and I'm About to Reach 1,353 Soon

Chinatsu: Geez Bro You are such A Dork...

Chinatsu L/n

Y/n: N-No I'm not!

Kinue: Chinatsu be Nice, You Know You're brother can't handle Sarcasm. He takes everything Literally