My (Scary) Adorable Fairy Daughter!!

After The Girls had Dragged you to the Local Tavern for A Few Drinks, You were drinking A Bottle of Root beer, smiling to yourself, as Aqua was getting drunk off of her Ass, and Acting like An Idiot, Megumin is Fast Asleep, Darkness is Just waiting for someone to slap her out of drunkenness, Kazuma was still trapped in his Wooden Cage, and Math was drinking some Hard Lemonade!

Aqua: WOOO! HAHAHAHA! HIC! LET'S PARTY! I GOT A MILLION AND ONE PARTY TRICKS! HIC!

Kazuma: Please let me Out Already!

Math: Sorry Can't do that! Just wait until Y/n lets you out

Kazuma: Y/n! Buddy! Friend! can you let me out!

Y/n: Nah, I don't feel like it

Math: You Heard the Man

Kazuma: COME ON!

Aqua then began to down Another Flaggan Of Beer, as she Smiled, and you then Began to Tap  A Spoon to one of your favorite Fantasy songs, and Math Joined in, and Then Darkness Then Joined in and soon the entire Place Joined in!

When The Song ended, the Places Owner walked in, and Gave A Flaggan of Rum!

Y/n: Oh No I didn't-

Luna: Call it, A Thanks for always making the place more Lively, Also for being so Cute~

Luna

She then Kissed you on the cheek Making you Blush bright pink, as She walked over carrying A Plate full of Drinks, swaying her hips sensually, as the other girls got jealous of this sentient NPC!

Math: Wow, what A Ladies Man! Huh?

Y/n: S-Stop... T-That's embarrassing...

You then Began to sip your Flaggan of Rum, as the other girls tried to get close to you Until...

???: DADDY!

Just then A Little Fairy, flew up to you, and Began to Hug your Cheek Making you Happy!

Y/n: Hey Yui!

Yui

Yui: Hi Daddy, I Missed you so much! It's been forever since you last Logged on you! (Spots everyone) Oh Hello.

Everyone except you then felt shivers down their spine, as You Rubbed your index finger over her head petting her!

Y/n: So Wheres Mommy squirt?

Asuna: Right Here! As soon as she saw you she Jumped out of my Pocket!

(AOL) Asuna

Yui: Hi Mommy!

Yui is your AOL In-Game pet Fairy who sees You and Asuna as her Parents and she is also A Bit of A Sentient AI With Feelings and Her own thoughts!

Asuna: I'm surprised I hadn't seen you in forever Y/n, What's going on?

Y/n: Um... Life, Stuff like that...

Yui: Oh Don't you care about me any more Daddy?

Y/n: N-No, Of course, I do Yui! I didn't let you die in SAO, And I won't let you get hurt here!

Asuna: Yeah, Yeah, It's Okay Dear, I mean I killed several People Just because that Awful man Threated you and Your Daddy. I care about you that Much

Everyone: ...

Megumin:

Yui: Daddy could you get me some Icecream? Please?

Y/n: Oh, Um... Sure! Wanna come Asuna. I could get you some too

Asuna: Sure, that would be nice!

The other girls Just got jealous, as you both left and Yui then turned to them clearly not Happy!

Yui: Look here Bitches, I know My Daddy maybe is strong but I looked up his Files, and he's some Awkward Potato that needs my protection along with Mommy, so I don't need any of you blowing my cover

Kazuma: Aren't you A-?

Yui: A Highly advanced and Articulated, Sentient AI with free thoughts and feelings, and Free Will?

Kazuma: No I mean like A Robot with Thoughts and Feelings and all that Junk

Yui then gave him A 'U Serious' Look, and she reviewed his profile, learned he was A Fucking Idiot, and responded accordingly!

Yui: That's Right sport!

Kazuma: And what's keeping us from telling them?

Yui: I can make your virtual life A Living hell.

Kazuma: You know you have A Terrible Poker face

Yui: At least I have A Face.

Kazuma: What do you mean By- MMPH!? MMMMMMMMPPPPPH!!!!!! MMMMMMPH!?!?!?!? MMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHH!!

Kazuma's Face was completely removed as he screamed in Horror, and everyone else Just watched in silence, and Yui was Just smiling to herself!

Yui: Well I think that's enough. You understand Now Kazzie?

Kazuma: YES! Yes, I'm Sorry!

Yui: Good.

Y/n: Hey Yui We're back with some Icecream

Yui: Thanks, Mommy and Daddy! I love you so much!

Asuna: Awww Thank you

Y/n: (Thoughts) Kawaii Desu Desu~!

Yui Just smiled while taking adorable tiny licks of Icecream, and everyone else Just watched in A Sense of fear of what she's capable of, But Goddamnit she's Just so Adorable!