Enslavement

The food was amazing! But then again, anything tastes good if one hasn't eaten in days.  Still, it was the best meal I've ever had. 

As I finished eating my food and gulping down the water, I began my stretches once more. I need to increase my body's physic. It came so close to dying. I came so close to dying. 

After my stretches, I would begin basic stance training to increase muscle with as little energy loss as possible. While in a stance form, I would close my eyes and meditate keeping my breathing under control.

This process was repeated for over a week before I added some punches into the mix.  Some basic Kata to start for my taijutsu training later on. 

~~

I opened my eyes after meditating on the lake for some time. The sun was beginning its descent over the horizon meaning it was past time for Madara to have come and gotten me for dinner preparation. 

I stood up and after stretching my limbs a bit, I body flickered onto the shore before sprinting to the kitchen in the main household. Once entering the vicinity of the main household, I could hear whispers of rumors I didn't like one bit. 

As I entered the doorway, I was roughly grabbed and being shoved in the direction of Tajima's office. Believing I had done something wrong, the thought that Madara being caught conversing with Hashirama never crossed my mind.

When the door was opened, I was roughly thrown onto the floor before I was rudely stomped on. I could hear Madara yelling saying to leave me out of it. That I was only obeying his order and did nothing wrong.

Tajima; however, was having none of it it seems. He brought his hand out in a one-handed tiger sign causing the curse seal placed on me to pulse.

"STOP! YOU'RE HURTING-" Madara was slapped so hard he fell to the ground unconscious. 

My body kept convulsing from the electricity running over my muscles and through my nervous system. 

My screams echoed throughout the household for another thirty-seven seconds before he let it go causing me to fall limp on the floor. My limbs were still filled with static causing me to constantly twitch as foam leaked from my mouth.

I heard him grunt before saying something that I couldn't quite make out. I could feel the vibration from the sound of his voice, but my vision was white. The ringing in my ears was loud and I can feel blood dripping from my ears. 

But most importantly, I was still conscious.

Tajima is continuing to say something, but since the ringing has yet to stop, I must go by the vibrations. I focus on them while taking deep breaths in.

Ah, he is telling me to stand up. My arms are still twitching, but I force them to move. Just as I was moving them into the position I need to stand up, electricity convulses throughout my body once more.

Ack! I didn't move fast enough for him! Once it stops, I don't hesitate in forcing my body to move. 

I can feel my muscles tearing as I force myself to my feet just in time for him not to activate the curse seal on the back of my neck.

I am sure my eyes are white and the foam is still dripping, but as I focus on his next orders, the door bursts open and someone comes rushing in.

I turn slightly so I can feel the sound of his voice better, fingers still twitching, but sounds like it's the clan doctor, Madara's mother. 

Sounds like she is scolding Tajima for his behavior. She grabs me and ushers me out the door. She guides me around the house until we reach the infirmary. I can smell Madara is in here. 

He looks up as the door opens, and is horrified by what he sees. He begins to run forward, but his mother is quick to stop him. She ushers me to a bed and just as I am sitting on it, she begins working on me. 

I can feel a drop of liquid fall to the floor, but it is not from me. Madara is in tears as he looks at me. His mother starts listing off my injuries causing him to get tenser and tenser. I can feel his teeth grind against each other as he looks down.

Izuna is in the room, too. He is angry, but at who? He doesn't seem to be pointing it towards me. So then who?

"This is my fault," I hear just as the ringing in my ears finally stops.

"No, it's not," I stated once I could without my muscles twitching.

"Hm?" Madara was the one who had spoken up. Seems like their mother was keen on just listening in as she worked on healing the damage done to my body.

"It's not your fault, Izuna. You were just following orders, Madara had no idea of who Hashirama was, and I was also following orders," I flinched once as their mother moved on to healing my nerves. "Besides, this happened to me only for Tajima-sama to vent since he was not watching-"

"Because he didn't have me followed from the get-go, right?" Madara finished for me.

I simply nodded my head afraid of saying any more. 

I had turned my attention outside to spot the full moon on display. Its light illuminated the dark scene in that small infirmity room. 

Despite the pain I was in, I smiled at the beautiful night sky. I can feel Madara's gaze on me as I do so with what appeared to be innocent eyes.

However, they were far from innocent. It is the way of war, children are put on the front lines for the sake and survival of the adult reminding me of our dream. 

~~

"Hey, we should build a village. One where children won't be soldiers and be their age. One of peace and not war."

"Peace between what?" I asked curiously.

"Peace between clans of course!" Hashirama smiled brightly. Madara had smiled fondly, but I had frowned. Why stop with that?

"Why not go for world peace?" I asked with my head tilted. 

Hashirama looked over the edge of the mountain we had just finished climbing a smile still on his face. He never did answer that question, did he?

As I looked at the night sky, I sighed. Peace like mine can only be achieved by everyone having a common enemy. If the enemy is frightening enough, it may just make bonds that last past defeating that enemy.

But I also know, this is not possible for me to accomplish alone. I need a plan, one like the original Madara, but adjusted somewhat so that it will not be the same.

'Oh well,' I thought as I turned to lie down. 'I can worry about it later. Right now, my body needs rest.'