chapter one

"I'm gonna miss you cutie." My older sister jene said. " me to gyal" I said with my accent coming out. "Go show them what a Jamaica, queens girl is really like!!" I entered my car and drove of while saying bye. I couldn't wait to start my new journey in Tennessee.

Hours later:

Getting out the car seeing the apartment complex was decent.

Cumberland manner.

She entered the house seeing it was neat locking the door behind her she went into the room taking the clothes out. And folding them while putting the clothes in the drawer.

*phone rings lexxie pooh is calling*

" hey lex?"

"Hey cy I'm so glad your in Clarksville"

"I am to bruh the queens was to much for me right now" I said

"Well go see Mimi. And then pick a
Outfit out okay"

" okay lex love u bye"

5 minutes later

" it's me Mimi!"

"Okay my god mercy its you my love!!"

"Hey auntiee! How's life going?"

"You damn cousins Khalil and Kenya are getting on my damn nerves"

" lawd god where ar-"

Getting cut off  bye my two couains.  " mercyyyyy!"

'"Hey children!"

Minutes later........

Pulling up to the house I got out telling lex I'm getting dressed.

Taking a shower I put my lotion on and put my body con scrunch dress on with white converses and a jean jacket. "Hayyy bitch!" Lexxie said "hey girl" we vibed to partynextdoor till we got to the party.

Narrator's POV

They walked into the party which. Smelled like fishy pum pum's and sweaty ass niggas.

They went to the bar and got the waiters attention. "2 shots of patron and three shots of don 1942" mercy looked at her crazy but since this was her first time she wanted try.  Mercy and lex took shots after shot. " I bee right back girl." "Okay" as lex left to go dance mercy went and did the same.

Until someone starts shooting making someone grab both of the girls.