chapter three

I looked around and it looked like we made it home safe
I took my shower got out and put my Nike shorts on a white sports bra on and a sweater on top of it I also put some sweats on top of my shorts. "Aye Mr smith take me to this address?" "You got it mam " lex was already in the car so we just drove and vibed with the music.

𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫

𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐮 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝗺𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐤

𝐎𝐡𝐡

𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝗺𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐤

𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗺𝐞 𝐮𝐩.

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗺𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
6
We arrived at the location Mr smith said he will wait for us beside the door he also called more security so we would be safe.

"Hi, so today we will be doing solo for Starr and lex we are going against the dancing tigretts " "lez and makayla go against each other for the spot of the two on two battle!!"

They walked up and started dancing as this was going on mercy began to stretch while her opponent was doing the same thing.

"Everybody vote for Makayla if you think she did a good job....... Okay vote for Lexie if you think she did a good job"

"The winner is Lexie" everybody cheered even the girl that lost. "Okay next is mercy and Cameron" Cameron started to dance she did a big stunt that had everybody cheering her on

It was my turn to dance.

I started to dance as everybody started to cheer me on.

I was don't as they voted.

Cameron's s points: 13

Mercy's points: 20

We cheered as I walked back to my seat tripping on  someone's feet in the process.

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 :

- we walked back to the car with the guard's and calmed down thinking what are the boys gonna say??