chapter five

I woke up looking in the mirror seeing the mark on my face looking down I washed my face of with soap making it burn. Rinsing it off I got in the shower and  scrubbed my body. Getting out I put some sweats on with a one strap crop top and some  black panda air Jordan's. 5. Going down stairs I saw everybody at the table I went to the fridge getting a lemon and some apples cutting the apples I put lemon jucie in a bag and put the apples in to. Letting that sit I went into the living room making Logan look at me as I slightly rolled my eyes. Getting on my phone I started to text Lexie since we didn't need anybody in our damn business at fucking allllll.

Hours later

I decided to go to the mall so I went with lexie but before that we changed into new clothes.

We arrived at the mall until I saw Logan calling me he was blowing up my phone as we were leaving the mall.

The messages were making me scared out of my mind. "Heyyy Lexie take an uber " "whyyyy" "I wanna get you something and you can't see it" "okay girl." Lexie wen back inside of the mall and waited for her uber. I went inside the car as soon as I was about to start it up bullets came flying in the front windshield I was.....

Gone....maybe for good.