chapter two

Nobody pov

"Mercy!...... Mercy!" Lex whispered. She slowly woke up to her friend whispering but yelling in the process. "Where are. We lex!" She began to say.

"I think we've been kidnapped. But I think they saved us tbh" mercy looked terrified. Running to the door they tried to unlock it seeing that the door opened they backed up. "Come with us" one of the men said. Making the two girls stand up.

They slowly walked and the boy got irritated and began dragging them together, they stood in front of two guys that looked like different races.

"Wsp I'm Logan and this is RJ we kidnapped y'all cause they thought we were y'all boyfriends. So we had to and y'all have to stay with us till we kill them...." It was a total bag full of silence mercy kept her head down as she felt someone staring including lex but lex looked up seeing RJ. She blushed a little and put her head down making his gf mug her the whole time. The boys showed them to their own separate rooms.

Mercy's room

Lexie's room

They said bye to eachother and took a shower.

Lex POV : I looked in the mirror thinking of everything that was crazy and tterrifing. Taking a shower I dried off putting lotion on. Brushed my teeth and put my cow pajamas on. "Hey cy goodnight were gonna find a way okay". " k love u girl" Im glad we still had our phones though.

Mercy's POV:

After texting lex I hopped in the shower. Then dried of putting lotion on brushing my teeth and putting a head band over my curly dry hair. Laying down after praying.

Next morning:
11:30am
Los angles CA

They got woke up with people shaking them. They got dressed

And went into the kitchen were there were security every where.

They were having a conversation about how they have to keep and eye on both of us.

Making rj's girlfriend mug us both including logans girlfriend.  

After the speech RJ led lex to her room while Logan took mercy to her room. The male boys left a long list of rules before the two showered.

Walking down stairs mercy had on overalls with a white and orange stripped shirt some low top socks on and habanero air Jordan 1's. She also managed to fluff her hair up.

Lexxie had a tub top with a jean jacket over it and some ripped jeans and Oreo 4's the two boys look at them in a seductive type of way. Lex got yanked into RJs lap and mercy got yanked down 2.

" we are going to the movies so y'all don't go no where without us okay" Logan said " omgggg why we gotta go outtt" another boy said which the girls learned that his name was Adonis. "Ayo shut tf up damn albino ass nigga shut the hell up smelling like cheese crackers and fish!!" Rj said making everybody snicker except mercy she doesn't smile at all. " first of all bitch I took a shower hoe!" They kept on going at it until Logan told them to be quiet.

Movies: 8:30pm

Movie name: madea's homecoming

Everybody laughed except for mercy she thought it was funny but she didn't  until she dozed of feeling someone's are around her shoulder.....

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭𝐞: 𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐮𝗺𝗺𝗺 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝗼 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝗺𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝗼 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝗼𝐮𝐭!!!!.