♡chapter 2♡

"I need to learn more hamon skills..." joseph said. Joseph jumps up  "HAMOOONNNNN
OVERRRDRIVEEEE!!!!" Joseph yells loudly.
He hits a pole and crushes it into pieces that it disappears into the air. "Joseph... your getting very good at your hamon skills." Lisa lisa said while smiling. "GOOD JOB JOSEPH!!!" (Y/n) yells. "Thanks (y/n)" as joseph blushes slightly. Caesar walks to (y/n) and grabs her hand and runs away with her.
"C-caesar!!! What are you doing?!?!" (Y/n) said. "You'll see" he said while (y/n) blushes.

Caesar lets go of (y/ns) hand. "Caesar what did you bring me here for..." (y/n) said. "Its just.. well maybe i have a little crush on you.." caesar says blushing. "Oh- y-you do?!?" (Y/n) said. "I thought i wouldnt be good enough for you.." (y/n) says blushing a lot. Caesar looks away and feels like she dosent like him back. "Caesar, i really love you!!!." (Y/n) yells. "You do?!?!?" Caesar said.
"I really do." (Y/n) said.

A few hours later....

"What took you two so long?!?!?" Joseph yells. "Caesar wanted to ask me out hehe" (y/n) says looking at caesar. Joseph feels jealous of how he never got a girlfriend in his life. "Congrats.." joseph said trying to smile. Lisa lisa looks at joseph and instantly notices what joseph has on mind.
SUDDENLY, wammuu jumps into action.
*pillar men theme plays* "JOSEPH WATCH OUT!!!" (Y/n) yells on the top of their lungs.
"HAMON BUBBLES!!!" caesar yells, and bubbles get into wammuu's eyes and he screams of pain. "Hahah!!! Sucks to be you, you stupid pale vampire!" Joseph says laughing his head off. "This isnt the end, mortals." Wammuu says with fury.

"HAMON REFELCTOR!" wammu yells and uses the reflection on josephs overdrive.
(Y/n) walks forward and wreaks with anger.
"You little-" (y/n) says while, "SUNLIGHT ORANGE YELLOW OVERDRIVEEEEE!!!!!!!!" (Y/n) yells with her life on risk. The extra hamon in the overdrive breaks through wammuu's reflection. Wammuu's body flies across the air and breaks into many peices. "YOU JOESTARS REALLY ARE-" BANGG!!!!.

That was the end of wammuu.

...

"Wammuu... what a wonder you would die like that." The mysterious man says. He walks across the stone path of stone masks everywhere.

"(Y/n) is a problem."
Mysterious music plays...