~chapter 5~

(Y/n) puts on awesome gloves to protect them from breaking knuckles, they also put on protective gear to kill the stupid vampire.
"Are all of you ready?" (Y/n) asked. "Yes we are!" They both say. All of them run fastly to find the evil man.

"Their trying to find me...." the vampire says. "Maybe i should just end them already"  "hm i should!" He laughs.

The vampire runs and bumps into the group, he laughs. "There you are pheasants!!" He said. HAMON OVERDRIVE!!! (Y/n) yells. "Oh by the way my name is kars! Haha!" "Shit!" Kars said, kars gets hit in the stomach and hamon electrifies his whole body. "The p-pain!!" Kars gets his bird wings out and flies up. "YOU CANT GET ME NOW" he screams. Joseph and (y/n) get into a jet and get to a volcano to make kars follow them.

"(Y/n) press the P button" joseph orders. "Okay joseph!!" (Y/n) says. They fly faster than before and crash into the volcano. They both get out and kars crushes into the volcano and (y/n) gets hit in the head. (Y/n) screams of pain and hamon travels through all of her body. *overdrive plays* "You cant just kill me like that you little fucking pale white vampire. Heuaha~!" (Y/n) says giggling while kars gets very angry. (Y/n) walks up to kars, "ive been practicing this for months you vampire bitch! SUNLIGHT ORANGE YELLOW OVERDRIVEEE!!!" (Y/n) screams. "SUNLIGHT ORANGE YELLOW OVERRRIVEEE!!" joseph screams. Hamon travels everywhere, even oxygen. Kars burns up into a crisp and screams for help.

*josephs theme ends*
Joseph and (y/n) pose of victory and stand proud. Kars slightly gets up and joseph does "HAMONN!!!" kars eyes roll behind his head and never wakes up again. Joseph, Lisa lisa and (y/n) walk home from victory