♡chapter 4♡

(Y/n) continues to yell for caesars life. Joseph still punches the rocks even more while he cries with pain. "Joseph.. caesar is. Gone." (Y/n) said while wiping their tears. Joseph screams in tears "i-i know" he says.

Joseph and (y/n) walk slowly back home with their minds set on caesar, Caesar was such a beautiful person and was filled with kindness. (Y/n) and joseph couldnt think of anyone better than caesar. Joseph holds (y/n)'s hands and hugs her while he cries painfully. "Joseph it will be alright..."

They both finally get back from the big walk home. "Lisa lisa. We have something to tell you" (y/n) says while still wiping their tears.
"What is it?" Lisa lisa asks. "Its caesar." (Y/n) said. "Hes gone...".

"..." lisa lisa stands there quiet.
Tears start flooding down the poor womans face. "Caesar was like a brother to me!!!" Lisa lisa yells. They all cry wanting caesar to come back and hug them all.

(Y/n) looks through the window, a big cloud shaped like a extremely buff man with a bandana and blonde hair looks at her with tears coming down his face. He waves goodbye as he flies into heaven to rest forever.

(Y/n) smiles with a little tear coming down their cheek. (Y/n) walks away from the window and flicks her scarf behind her and smiles with confidence to destory all evil left in the world. "EVERYONE. We need to kill the murderous vampire who killed our caesar." (Y/n) said. They all nod with angry faces. All of them walk out of the modern house and get ready for the big battle between hamon and vampires.

~end of chapter 4~