☆chapter 3☆

9 months go by after the wammuu incident..

walks into his room and bangs his head on the wall. *whispers* "why did caesar get to have her and not me?.. shes so kind and beautiful i really wish i could of made her mine.."
Joseph cries a little but gets over it in a few hours.

"Joseph!! There you are" (y/n) said. "O-oh. Hey (y/n)" joseph says sadly. "Are you okay?" (Y/n) asks. "Im alright!!" Joseph says.
"Joseph.. i really love you. Trust me i know its only been 9 months since the wammuu thing. But i also really love caesar i cant choose..." (Y/n) says truthfully. Joseph goes up to her and kisses her. (Y/n) kisses back. "(Y/n).. i love-"
"Whats going on.." caesar says angrily.

"CAESAR PLEASE I LOVE YOU" (y/n) yells. "I LOVE YOU BOTH." (Y/n) cries. Caesar runs away crying. "Im so sorry (y/n)" joseph says crying too. Joseph walks away feeling guilty for what he did to caesar.

Caesar walks into a mysterious man.
"Its you. Caesar" the mysterious man laughs maniacally. the mans eyes go black and he floats up and crushes caesar with a rock thats as big as a crocodile.

.....

"GOODBYE CAESAR!! HAHA!" The man says.
"Caesar.. where are you!!" (Y/n) calls. Joseph follows (y/n) secretly to see what happens.

Blood drips down a big rock in front of (y/n)
Caesars bandana was left for her with a bubble saying..
No matter what.. I'll always love you.
Im sorry for running away I LOVE YOU. goodbye. -caesar zeppeli.

(Caesars theme plays)
"Caesar.."
"CAEEESARRRRR!!!!!!" (Y/n) screams.
(Y/N SCREAMING)
joseph runs into the scene and starts crying his eyes out and runs into the rock and punches it non stop. "CAEESARRR!!!!!!!!!!" joseph yells.

....

(Y/n) grabs caesars bandana and wraps it around her head and ties it. She stands up proudly with her scarf flying in the air and yells, "CAESAR.. NO MATTER WHAT JOSEPH AND ME WILL AVENGE FOR YOUR LIFE."

The end of chapter 3☆...