Chapter 9

When you reach your level you step out but don't move to head to your room. Johns' words are echoing through your mind. He stands right next to you, as he waits for your response.

'I realized that it's hard to let go of the past John'.

You don't look at him and you try your hardest not to make this look like some sort of dramatic scene from a movie.

'I need to go-'.

John grabs you once again and you try to pull away, 'for godsake stop grabbing me!' You try to shake him off of you but he tightens your grip and you can't help but wince. Before you can do or say anything else, he pulls you along with him and down a different hallway.

'John, where are we going?'

He doesn't answer you and although it's John you're still on high alert.
You stop infront of a door, a door like any other hotel door... It was Johns' room and this is when your heart begins to race as he takes you inside. You know you've got nowhere else to go when you hear him lock the door.

'I want to do it again'.

'Wait what?'

'Kiss you... I want to kiss you again'.

Hearing that sentence come out of his mouth was odd and you try not to laugh as your mind processed what was on your mind.

'John seriously? You want to kiss me now?'

He doesn't do or say anything which is the usual and you close your eyes for a few moments. You were standing before John in his room and he wants to kiss you again.

You're meant to be going out and finding your sisters, not messing around with the one man who is your enemy... Well, he was your enemy at one point now I don't know what the fuck is going on.

'John look, I don't know where we're going with this, but you seem to come and go like the weather and you treat me like I'm some cheap-'.

You squel when he picks you up and throws you onto the bed, crawling on top of you before you can move away from him.

'John what the fuck!?'

You try to shove him off but he doesn't move, you can't move him because he's bigger than you. Instead, you let him do whatever he wants because in a way, you trust him.
He pulls away to unbutton your shirt and this time when your bra is visable he unclips it slips it over youe shoulders.

'Hey, take take your shirt off as well'.

You're quick to say and John doesn't hesitate and you can't help but drool over his well toned stomach. 
He gets rid of his belt and then yours, your side is still terrible so he ends up being gentle.
When you're both completely naked, he lays on top of you once again.

'So... I guess we're going a little further this time'.

You whisper to him and John smiles down at you before pressing his lips against yours. His hips begin roll against yours, urging you to follow. You can feel how hard he has grown.

'Where were you when you when-'.

John kissed you again, cutting your sentence short. His hands massages your breats again and you moan into his mouth, allowing him to shove his tongue down your throat once again. The bed creaks under the weight of both of you.
When John pulls away he rakes his fingers through your hair, 'I want to be inside you'.

'Jesus'.

This is new, you weren't ready for him to talk to you like that. 
You don't say anything for a few moments before swallowing and nodding, which was enough to tell John that he can go on.
He nudges your legs open so that he can fit inbetween them properly. His hand comes down to suddenly rub at your clit and your hands shoot out to grip his shoulders. The sensation was almost too much for you and you squeeze your eyes shut and grit your teeth.

'Too much?'

John suddenly says and breathe out, 'keep going, I'm alright, keep going', you suck in some air as John continues touching you before he positions himself at your entrance. Your eyes meet for a few moments before he enters you slowly.

He was big... Almost too big, and you wrap your legs around his hips, pulling him closer. 

'Holy shit John'.

He holds onto you like you're his lifeline and begins to thrust into your body. John presses his forehead against yours and rolls his hips into yours. 
This was the man that you had fought years ago, the man who you hated was no on top of you, naked.... Also he was actually in you.

'Oh fuck'.

He wheezes out, his grip on you tightly and shoves into you a little deeper than before and you gasp. The feeling is amazing and you bite down on his shoulder, 'fucking hell that feels good', he mumbles into your ear. His hands are everywhere on you, feeling your body and kissing you every single time.

'Oh shit, I'm gonna cum'.

His thrusting became erratic and you can feel his dick twitch inside of you. The feeling is hot and you roll your hips against him, 'oh shit!' John curses and he freezes, you feel his body vibrate, but he's quick to pull out and cum on you. His hand wraps around his length and you watch as he pumps himself onto you. The liquid was warm on your stomach and you gasp for air. Everything around you seems to slow down. John is leaning over you, his hand is still wrapped around his dick, straining himself.

'You alright?'

You hear him ask and you try to nod, 'holy shit John', you whisper and he chuckles, 'holy shit indeed'.