Chapter 11

You tear Johns' shirt off and work on his pants as he kneels on the bed. Taking his belt off and unzipping him, your hand snaking down and past the elastic of his underwear.

'Fuck'.

He whispers sharply as your hand wraps around his dick. He's hard and warm in your grip and you feel an fire ignite inside you as you begin to stroke him. His hips rocks into your grip for a few moments, and you feel his hands rake through your hair, pulling a little when you stroke a little harder.

'Shit, that feels good'.

He pulls your hair causing your head to fall back and he captures your lips with his.
He takes his pants off which allows you a little more freedom than before. When John moves down the bed you know what he wants to do so you open your legs for him which allows him to slot himself between them with ease. Hooking your legs over his shoulders and locking you into place.

Your eyes lock, a silent confirmation between the two of you before he lowers his head and licks your core. You arch our back and grip the sheets tightly as the sidden sensation rips through you harshly. You're filled with ecstasy as he plays with your clit, his tongue is rough against your sensitive skin.

'Holy shit John'.

His grip on your legs isn't tight which still allowed you to rock into his face. The bed creaks from your movements.
You gasp in shock when John suddenly twists his body around and flips you over. It's an awkward move and you're slow to register until you see what he's trying to do.
He's on his back and you're now on top of him. You had to reposition yourself properly so that you were sitting on his face.

'Jesus John, you could've warned me'.

You chuckle down at him and you pull him up the bed so that he doesn't fall off.
John hums against you clit and you almost collapse. Your hand comes down and presses down on his forehead before pushing your fingers through his dark hair and you begin to hump his face. John suddenly sucks hard on you and you struggle against him, the sensitivity hits high.

'Oh fuck John that feels so good!'

You almost forget about him so you reach back and grab his dick. Johns' body jolts as you grip him hard. You don't let him speak but you hear him whine against you.

'You need to enjoy this as well honey'.

You say as you twist your hand around him whilst rocking your hips. You focus on the tip of his dick and twist your fingers gently and John rolls his hips against your hand, 'you like that don't you?' You tease him though you know he can't answer you.
Both of you are pleasuring each other for afew moments when you suddenly feel Johns' hips move sharply away from your fingers and that's when you realize that he's close to cumming. You're close to as John sucks on you a little harder than usual.

'Oh fuck John I'm close!'

He hums against you and suddenly sticks his tongue deeper inside you and holds it there, the strain causes it to vibrate inside. You're pulled closer to the edge and you begin to stroke him quickly, your fingers rub harshly over his tip and he begins to react more as you pull him along with you.

You're the first to cum, your body tensing suddenly and John suckles you hard and nurses you through the orgasm. You begin to feel oversensitive you grip his dick tightly which caused John to let go of you, his hands coming down to grab your wrist. You pull yourself off of his mouth and reposition yourself so that you can focus more on stroking him.

'Fuck, slow down!'

John gasped and you fought against him, his hips canting away from your hand and his hands struggling against your own, 'stop fighting John, just cum!' You whisper sharply but he doesn't listen, so you take him in your mouth.

'Oh fuck!'

John caves in as you take him all the way down to the hilt, his dick hits the back of your throat and you gag around him, but you hold yourself still, moving your tongue underneath. Johns' hands grip the back of your head.

'Wait! Hold on you're going to choke yourself!'

He was right, but you don't move as John tries to you pull you off, but you've made it your mission to make him cum which was working as you begin to hear him gasping for air. His dick twitches against your tongue, it's hot and heavy.

'(Y/N) fuck! I'm cumming, I'm-'.

He tenses and you pull back a little so that you don't choke, 'hey, take me out of your mouth', John says as he tries to pull you off but you hold still. You suckle him through the ride and John begins to shake as he meets the line of overstimulation. He tangles his fingers through your hair and attempts to pull you off him but you continue suck him.

'Hey- (Y/N) I- let go of me, it's too much!'

He tries to move his hips away from your mouth and in the end you let him pull you off.
John is breathing hard as he holds you by your hair, 'oh god that was a lot', he manages to say and you laugh, 'yeah, that was a lot', you untangle your hair from his fingers an dlie down next to him, 'are you going to run away now?'
John wraps his arms around you and kisses you deeply, 'if I run away then I'll be taking you with me'.