𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Kiana didn't know but she was Shannon's favorite child, even before the overdose.

but Kamora did everything Kiana did when she was younger. got good grades in school, sung songs to her mom in the morning, told Shannon how much she loved her. she did it all but it still didn't amount to Kiana.

Kiana didn't know who her daddy was. well she thought she did know. her whole life she was told her and Kamora's father committed suicide when she was a baby, not knowing her dad was a rapist and abuser.

her mom didn't want Kiana to know until she was 18 but Kamora always said sooner was better. there were times where Kamora wanted to tell her, but she didn't want to betray her mother's trust. but now, she really didn't care. she just didn't want to see her sister hurt.

Kiana loved her sister, but she didn't love her sister when she was on drugs. arguments at night keeping her up. the sounds of rumbling and crashes made her jolt in her bed. she would often hear smacks and punches from her mom to Kamora, which made her cry silently under her blanket.

but now Kiana could see Kamora was changing for the better. she could see the effort in her sister. she just wished Shannon seen her now. but ever since the fight, the two haven't talked. Kamora thought about apologizing, but she was tired of her mother's bullshit.

Kiana also noticed the change in Kamora when she met Connie. she enjoyed her and Connie's conversations when he would steal the phone from Kamora's grasp. she thought they were perfect for each other and she never seen her sister that happy.

Kiana prayed that Kamora and his relationship wouldn't come to a end. she was afraid that Kamora would become the old girl she used to be...

❤︎︎

"wassup cous- what the fuck man?!" Oyankopon yelled as Connie punched him as soon as he opened the door.

"how long have you been selling that shit to her?" Connie asked, towering over him.

"who the fuck are you- FUCK."

Oyankopon held his nose after Connie stomped his face. "Kamora man, how fucking long?"

"how you know her- CONNIE BRO CHILL."

Connie stepped on his keg hardly. "just answer bro."

he groaned as he sat up. "since 16 man. she don't even come here no mo."

"it dont fucking matter! why the fuck were you selling to a 16 year old anyways?!" Connie yelled, entering the house and closing the door.

"look, Kamora been gang since i was in high school ok? i needed the money and a profit and she was the one who gave it-."

Connie punched him. "so you're telling me you used my girl's mental and physical health to make money my bro?"

"your girl? since when?"

"does it fucking matter?!" Connie yelled in reply. "just don't sell to her again and no minors either you dumb fuck."

"look man i ain't mean it like that! i swear to god i won't sell to her again." Oyankopon said.

"thought so. now she's waiting for me to pick her up, i'll hit you back later cous." Connie spoke before leaving the house.