𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Connie waited patiently in the waiting room, tapping his foot rapidly. it's been two months since he had seen Kamora, her being checked into a rehab and mental health institution. he was there to pick her up with Kiana by his side.

Kiana had been a great support system for him. he missed Kamora so much he didn't know what to do. Kiana placed her hand on Connie's leg. he looked up at her. "nigga stop tapping you foot it's mad annoying."

Connie rolled his eyes. "damn i can't help it, i'm nervous."

she raised her brow. "you're nervous to see the girl that's basically your wife? grow some balls Constance, you'll be straight."

he mugged her patiently, her sticking her tongue out at him. she sighed. "i wonder what she'll look like this time..."

Connie looked at her with confusion on his face. "whatchu mean?"

Kiana faced forward, eyes directed towards the wall. "when we picked her up last time, she didn't seem so happy to come home. probably because it was mama who had picked her up. but now since it's you, maybe it's gonna be different."

the doors opened and Kamora walked out with her suitcase. a smile grew on her face as she seen Connie and Kiana. "i'm out bitches!"

Connie's neck could've broke the way he snapped his head the other direction. he got up, immediately dashing towards her and pulling her into a embrace. she chuckled, wrapping her arms around his neck. "i missed you..."

he smiled, feeling tears roll down his face. "i missed you more."

Connie pulled away before grabbing Kamora by the neck, pulling her to his lips. his hand went from her throat to her cheek, stroking his thumb against her soft skin as he passionately kissed her. their tongue fought as she moaned in his mouth softly.

"ahem... you have virgin eyes over here." Kamora heard.

she smiled into the kiss, giving him a few more pecks before pulling away. she looked at her sister with a smile. "sissy-."

Kiana made a disgusted face, backing away from her. "i don't know if i want a hug from you after you just tongues a nigga down in front of me."

"oh hush, i saw what you was looking up when you was 6. "girls kissing" yea i saw that shit." Kamora smirked, Connie chuckling.

"so where are we off to baby?" Connie asked.

"my mama's house." Kamora replied.

Connie's eyes widened. "are you sure?"

"yea, i got a few words to say to her....."

after a long drive, they pulled up to Shannon's house, Connie putting the car in park. "you want me to stay here or-."

"nah you can come in." Kamora cut him off.

Kiana sighed. "are you sure this is a good idea?"

Kamora unbuckled her seatbelt. "it's gonna be quick."