𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

Connie stopped at the door, tears flooding his eyes seeing Kamora like that. tubes in her nose and mouth, cords everywhere.

it was all his fault.

"i'm surprised to see you here..." Connie heard. he looked over to see Kiana, her eyes puffy and red.

he sighed. "Kiana right?"

she hummed in response. "and you're Connie..."

Connie kneeled in front of her. "i know you probably hate me and i'm sorry. lately i've been down but that doesn't give me the right for doing what i did to yo sister. i love Kamora with everything in my heart."

"i don't know why you're telling me this, i'm not mad at you. it wasn't your fault, it's my mama's. if she didn't treat Kamora how she did and if she never cheated on Karon, Kamora would be happy. even if i wasn't born..." Kiana mumbled.

"hey..." he grabbed Kiana's hands. "don't say that. Kamora loves you and she wouldn't have been happy without a sister like you."

"you remember that day on the phone when i told you you could come live with us?" Connie asked.

Kiana nodded her head, wiping her tears. "we're gonna do that okay? when all this is over with, you can come live with me and Kamora, well if she forgives me..."

"i never seen Kamora this happy. she's gonna forgive you Connie, it may take time but i promise she loves you. everytime we talk on the phone, you're the first thing she brings up." Kiana explained.

"where's your mom?" Connie asked.

"not here. she doesn't care. she dropped me off and dipped to be with Chris, i guess my dad." Kiana answered.

Connie's eyes widened. "she's with him?"

Kiana looked at him. "damn... everyone knew except for me..."

"it wasn't my place to tell you Kiana, but i did think about it." Connie got up from the ground.

"are you hungry?" he asked her.

"i could eat." Kiana replied.

he smiled. "i'll go get us some tacos."

"you remembered?" one time when Kiana was on the phone with Kamora and Connie, she told him her favorite food was tacos and what she liked on them.

"of course, you my lil sis." Kiana smiled as Connie left the room.

she looked back at her sister who slept peacefully. "please forgive him, Mora. he's a good person."

a week ago...

"what the fuck do you mean you're leaving this world?" Connie asked.

"i'm gonna end my life, Constance. just wanted to tell you goodbye and i'm sorry for everything."

Connie's eyes widened. "so you left me my whole life then when you finally come back you tell me you're gonna fucking kill yourself? what type of shit is that pops?"