Call me Douglas again

Kyle headed in the opposite direction but I stopped him by reaching for his shoulder. "Kyle"? I asked. He shifted around to face me. "Yes?" I took my hand off his shoulder. "Do you...care about Newt?" Kyle cocked his head to the side. "What kind of care? Don't you care about Newt"? He asked. I nodded. "Yes but not that kind of care." Kyle blushed. "Oh..yeah. I'll be really sad if he dies if that's the answer your looking for". He retorted nervously. My gaze fell to the ground. "Would you do anything to save him"? Kyle nodded. "Absolutely". I began to walk towards the forest. "Good that."
***
Newts POV
I felt a cold metal pressed against my skin, then the metal tightened. "AHG!" I winced in pain. I looked down to see a chain wrapping around my arm. "Stop." I squealed as the metal was tightened on my sensitive skin again. "Why?" Doug asked, he had been at the end of the chain. "Because it hurts". I replied quietly. Doug began to wrap a chain around my other arm. "Good". He smiled. Soon I was hanging by my arms. My armpits felt like they should have ripped long ago and the stretching hurt so bad. "You looked too comfy so I decided to spice things up". Doug explained as he walked back in the darkness. "Your a bad person, Douglas," I spat. Doug stopped in his tracks. "Tom killed my brother". His fists balled. "No. Your brother died. And even if you wanted to get back at Tommy, why are you hurting me? It only hurts me now not him." Doug fell to his knees. "Call me Douglas again, please". He wimpered.