Nice, Kyle. Nice.

Thomas's POV
Nice, Kyle. Nice.
He was doing this on purpose. He did say he'd do anything to save Newt.

I wish Newt could see through his 'innocent little boy' act. This kid was a snake!

I wasn't about to go over and bother them, Newt would be pissed. They were just snuggling...right?

I shook it off and tried to do something else, look away for a while. After about 10 minutes I gave in and looked.

Kyle was kissing Newt. And this wasn't some peck, it was legit, swallowing each other's tongues, French kissing.

I could feel the rage building up inside me, like filling a cup with water until it overflowed.

I jumped to my feet and ran over to the hammock, pulling Kyle back by his shirt.

"He's a little too old for you, don't ya think?" I ask Kyle, who was clearly scared.

"Wha-" I cut him off by connecting my fist to his face. Blood gushed from his noes as he fell back.

"TOMMY!" Newt scolded, rushing over to him.

"He kissed you! And you did nothin about it!" Newt ignored me and ran to Kyle.

"Do I even mean anything to you anymore?" I asked.

"Tommy, of course you do." He replied, his tone softening.

"Then why would you let him kiss you?" I asked confused.

"It's no secret he has a crush on me, after what he's been through he deserved a dream kiss." Newt explained.

Kyle shot up "Wait you knew?!"

Newt chuckled slightly. "Of course I did."

Kyle's cheeks flushed red. "..Oh..." he mumbled.

"You still love me, right?" I aksed.

Newt smiled. "Of course I do."

I kissed his cheeck. "I'm glad ."

"I'm still bleeding here." Kyle got up, leaning on Newt.

"Sorry, but maybe you shouldn't kiss someone's boyfriend." I was still mad with this kid.

"Sorry." He mumbled, walking over I his own hammock.

Newt limped over to his hammock, I followed. Once he had laid down I pointed to the hammock.

"May I"? I smiled patting the spot on his hammock.

Newt chuckled lightly, Smiling. "Of course, mr.Thomas." I shook my head as I sat down.

"Please call me Tommy, it's so much nicer to hear." Newt pulled my close to him. "Ohhhh, I love you." he whispered in my ear.

I looked into his beautiful, brown, eyes. "I love you too, so, so much." I kissed his cheek gently.

Newt wrapped his body around me and we snuggled the night away.

A/N okay, so I just want to know this...NOT saying it will happen just because of your comments: WHO WANTS A KYLE DEATH SCENE?! You guys and your comments about him are so great. 😂👌