Newt?

Thomas's POV
I dove for the box, pushing everyone our of my way. "Thomas what the hell are you doing?!" Gally shouted. I didn't answer, I ripped the box open and dug trough it. I saw a note and a needle. "YES!" I screeched. I frantically read the note. "Thomas, thank you for starting what we need to do to Kyle for the proper killzone patterns. In here we have a needle. Please inject it into Newt carefully and he should wake up. Wicked is good." I began to do a happy dance right there in the box. Gally jumped into the box and stood beside me. "Explain, what the shuck are you doing?!" Gally demanded. "I need to go save Newt, excuse me." I smiled as I pushed Gally out of the way gently. "What do you mean?" He asked in confusion. "I did some work for the creators and in exchange they will save my Newtie." I sang as I skipped into the homestead. Newt lay on that bed. "I'm here to save you, love." I whispered as I slowly in steered the needle into Newts skin.
Newts POV
I was dying, it was a fact. Doug tried to torture me but I was far too weak for him to revive any reaction. The it happend. My strength began to come back and I would walk again. In fact Doug began to weaken and fade. Then everything began to shake. "What's happening?! What the hell have you done, Newt?!" Doug yelled. I could see his body fading into the blackness. "My Tommy is here to save me, so long Douglas." I beamed as he faded completely. I saw white, then yellow, then my beautiful Tommy's face.
Thomas's POV
Newts gorgeous blue eyes fluttered. My blonde angel had returned. "Newt?" I asked desperately. "Tommy?" He croaked. Hearing his sweet voice and perfect accent made my heart melt. I wrapped my arms around him. "Newt!! I can't believe I was able to save you! Oh my grievers I was lost without you!" I spouted words into Newts ear as I clung to him closely. "Tommy it was awful!" He exclaimed. I could see the horror in his eyes as he told me what Doug had done to him. "I'm so sorry". I mumbled, still stunned from what I heard. Newt put his hand on mine. "It's okay, look at me, Tommy. You saved me and that's what matters." Newt began to kiss me lovingly. Once again Minho barged in but this time we let him. I missed Newt far too much to allow Minho to break up apart. "Woah, woah, guys take it easy!" Minho shouted as he stumbled back, unprepared to see his best friends making out. Finally we broke apart and looked at him. "Do you mind?" I asked. "I just got him back." Minho put his hands on his hips. "I missed him too ya know...maybe not like that but I'm glad he's back." Newt smiled. "Thanks Min." Minho gave us a wave before leaving the room. "Finally some bloody alone time." Newt chuckled as we kissed again. It felt amazing to have Newt back in my arms. Suddenly Newt stopped. "How did you get me back?" He asked. Suddenly the thought of Kyle filled my mind. "Oh no.."

A/N long chapter just for you guys! Thank you so much for leaving comments I loooove to read and reply to them <3 OUR NEWTIE HAS RETURNED!! :D thank god am I right? I love it when you guys comments so please do, thanks!! (Also add the word 'Bubble' to your comment I you read this whole thing) BTW are there any Teen Wolf fans out there because I'm dying over season 2 currently *almost on season 3, holla!* and I need some ppls to fangirl with! Thanks ily, Xx