3

☆꧁ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3 ꧂☆

The auction started leaving me on high alert of anything out of the ordinary. The cross was finally set up for sale leaving the biding to start at 200,000. I noticed Moncada be the first one to lift his hand. As I looked towards my dad I could tell that if Nate didn't do something fast we would lose the cross. As the auctioneer started to increase the amount, more people decided to bid as well. I became more anxious. Looking again at my dad I could tell he had an idea. But one he really didn't want to do. As the auctioneer got down to the finale count.. my dad suddenly lifted his sign. Moncada and Braddock looked back at us. We both waved at them timidly.

Moncada keeps raising the bid leaving dad to keep up with him. We both notice Braddock get up from her seat. My eyes meet her figure as she moves swiftly towards us. I hear a huge crash realizing that it came from above us. Looking up I see Nate hanging from the chandler. Everyone starts to freak out and run towards the doors.

I look at my dad "So what's the plan now?"

He grabs my arm and moves me with him towards the cross "I'm going to get the cross" he then looks back up at Nate and then me. Already understanding what he wants from me I nod and walk opposite of him.

Hearing another big noise I look up and realize that Nate is now swinging, making him fall and crash into a table. Worried I run up to him to check if he's okay.

I bend down beside him "hey Nate are you okay," I say concerned "Can you get up?"

He looks up at me clearly in pain "Yeah." He says while slowly getting up with my help.

As he gets up suddenly I realize his attention is focused else where, as I follow his line of sight I see my father leaving with the cross. I see him look back at us clearly saying something to Nate through the ear piece. I look bewildered and turn to Nate. His face telling me exactly what I assumed. My father had left us. Leaving me Hurt and confused.

Suddenly three security guards approach me and Nate.

"Excuse me sir and ma'am we need to ask a few questions" they announce drawing toward us

Nate grabs my hand and slowly starts to walk backwards

"Well I think that's a little rude" he points at them "I think I should be asking you the questions, if I'm honest. Actually you know what I'll do you one better, Imma get my lawyer to ask the questions."

I start to notice that were slowly moving towards the front entrance, realizing that Nate is planning an escape.

As Nate continues to speak, he suddenly squeezes my hand tighter and stops.

He points to the roof "I mean look at that.." Leaving the guards distracted to look up. he suddenly pulls my hand and we make a run for it. The guards start to chase after us. Leaving me to quickly stop, Nate giving me a confused face, I look down and remove my heels and then grab his hand again, continuing to run.

Nate leads us to a black car and we both get in clearly exhausted from all the running we endured. I slowly regain my breath and relax myself, before I see my father again.

Suddenly the door opens and my father gets in the car not aware yet of me and Nate. He settles in and turns to his side clearly surprised to see us.

I look at him clearly mad "Surprised to see us" I say in a bitter tone

He looks towards us unfazed "well you've clearly proven yourselves again," then he looks at Nate "also kid, that was quite the swan dive you took back there." He said clearly impressed

Nate looks at him annoyed "you were just gonna leave us back there" he says pointing backwards.

Sully grabbed the case "well it won't do us any good with all of us locked up," he says in an obvious tone. He lifts the cross up "somebody had to get the cross."

I look at the cross amazed, "wow"

"Holy shit you got it." Nate said in shock. But then Remembers what happened previously, Nate goes to grab the cross "well maybe I should hold on to it." He said clearly not trusting sully

I looked at him "why you, If anything I should have it." I go to grab it as well but am stopped by my dad.

He takes it back and looks at both of us "what you guys don't trust me?"

I look at him with an are you serious face. "You really think you can be trusted after that stunt back there."

He looks at me "here" He hands me the cross and directs Tony somewhere.

Nate looks back at me "By the way how do you know each other," he says looking between us clearly interested on the connection between us.

Sully looks towards him "she's my daughter." He says casually.

Nate looks surprised and then looks at both of us seeing a bit of a resemblance.

Soon after that we arrive at Tito burrow and get on our flight to Barcelona.