4

☆꧁ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4 ꧂☆

"Okay so I just contacted someone," sully says while looking at Nate "I haven't told her about you yet, but she's cool." He then turns his attention to a woman in a red dress walking towards them.

Florence notices the female and suddenly is overcome with shock. surprised to see her longtime friend show up, knowing what little trust she has in people.

"hey Clo." Sully lets out making her presence known. Chloe walks up with an annoyed face "who the hell is this." She looks to Nate, quick to look back at sully and Florence clearly questioning what she's doing there.

Nate reaches his hand out towards her. Chloe decides to ignore his hand shake, leaving Nate to introduce himself. "Nate, I'm a friend of sully and Florence." He says pointing at them

Chloe stares at him and then looks back smirking "sully doesn't have any friends, I should know I'm one of them," then she turns her attention to Florence "and there's no way that Florence would just become your friend without reason." She says

Sully looks hurt "that's not true people love me." Florence looks at him "Sorry to break it to you dad but she makes a point." And then looks back at Chloe "also that's not true I don't become friends with people for reason." She says defending herself.

Sully speaks up again "and what's with the spy games, why couldn't we meet at the house." He ask clearly confused. " I was making sure you weren't followed." Chloe says in an obvious tone.

Florence looks at her irritated "excuse me, you don't think we can pick up on a tail." Chloe looks at her with a straight face "I've been following you since the airport." She says causally.  Sully looks at her "Really, all the way from the airport." He says curiously. Nate stands there looking back and forth between the three, clearly amused by there conversation.

"Look it doesn't matter," she points at Nate "why is he here?". Nate looks taken back and looks to me and sully and then back at her "why am I here, why are you here?" Also kind of confused as to Chloe being here, Florence looks to her dad "yeah why is she here?"

Chloe looks back at sully displeased "clearly you didn't tell them."

Sully makes a face "Chloe has the other cross." He lets out. Nate looks at him "What!". Florence looks towards her dad pissed. "So your telling me this whole time you knew she had the cross, and you didn't bother telling me." She says clearly upset with being left in the dark. Sully look at both of them "did I not mention that?" He says clearly confused. "No you didn't." Nate and Florence says at the same time. "Are you sure," he says in a questioning way, "well anyways the cross.. its mine technically alright," Florence looks at him annoyed "and were all gonna be partners on this thing so get use to it." Sully says sternly.

Chloe looks at him with big eyes "No we're not," she turns toward Nate. "Look, words of the unwise everything out of this one's mouth is an exaggeration,a half truth or an outright lie." She says with a serious face. Sully looks hurt "you know what that's not true." He says defensively. Chloe look at him and smiles "see you sully," and turns towards Florence "see you around flo." She winks and walks away.

Florence decides to run after her "Chloe wait!"

Chloe comes to a stop a few feet away from her, clearly waiting on her to speak. "I know you don't trust him, and seriously I don't blame you. But you can trust me okay," she says reassuringly "you have to help us, it's the only way of getting the gold." She pleads.

"Florence don't take this personally but I just don't trust anyone," she points at her "not even you." She then turns away and walks off leaving a hurt Florence left to stare off at her.

Florence makes her way back to sully and Nate. They both realize the mood shift on Florence, leaving them curious as to what was exchanged. Florence looks at them "Yeah, I don't think she's coming back." She says lowly. Nate looks at her "So?" he says confused. Wondering why Chloe was so important.

Sully then becomes tense and looks to Nate "where's the cross." he says in a rushed manner. "Its in my bag." Nate says. Sully looks at him anxiously "Well check your bag, do it now." He says in a demanding tone, nervously waiting for him to check.

Florence just stands there watching the exchange clearly not aware of what is going on, and why her father is acting like this all of a sudden.

Nate takes off his bag. Opening it up, suddenly realizing that the cross was not inside. Sully looks at him frustrated "you let her take the cross," Nate looks up annoyed "you let her take the cro-," Nate throws the bag at him, running forward "you better get that cross back." Sully shouts at him. Nate ignores him and spots Chloe jumping off the structure, making a run after her.

Sully looks at Florence "you got to be kidding me, what a rookie mistake." He says shaking his head. Florence looks forward and then back to her father "should we like, go after them." She says confused. "Yeah we totally should, but let's give it a few minutes." They both wait a few seconds before Florence lets out a sigh and takes off towards the direction Nate and Chloe went, leaving sully to trail after her.

ꜰʟᴏʀᴇɴᴄᴇs ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ