CHAPTER -1

Third person's pov:

        If was 12:30 in the afternoon, and every body was gathered in the cafeteria of the college. The college was buzzing with chatter and laughter with a lot of shouts. It was refreshing to see, but not to a certain brunette.

      No one was paying attention to her. It frustrated her, she was looking for her followers, but none of them caught her. She decided to to 'take' there attention. She looked around for the a certain blunette , and caught her in the food line.

It was time, she looked around and walked to the bluenette. The bluenette was the last in her line, and no one was looking at there direction, so it was perfect for the brunette to act, without getting caught, not that she was afraid.

       As she reached,the girl in the food line made a bored look on her face seeing her. The brunette wad kot pleased.

   "Hey marinette! ", the brunette said to marinette. She rolled her eyes and replied in monotone.

" Hey lila, what do you want? ", the girl asked. Lila internally smirked.

" Can you pass me the bottle of water? ", Lila asked. The bluenette silently took the bottle and passed it to the brunette, but ad it touched her hand, she started to shout loudly.
With tears brimming in her eyes.

" Ouch!, why did you do that m-marinette?", Lila said in a teary tone. Everybody's attention was taken from other things and now fixed on the crying vixen. While she clutched  her wrist.

"What happened Lila?! ", Alya asked, once marinette's so called best friend.marinnete was still shocked grabbing the water bottle.

" I don't know, alya. She told me to catch the water bottle. Even after I told her I have a sprained wrist." Lila said, while wiping her tears.

"Why are you doing this marinette?!" Alya asked turning to marinette.

"I-i " Marinette shuttered, looking up at alya. She wanted to say something but looking at alya's face, her words didn't come out.

" You have been doing this again and again. Did you get the lesson we taught you, or do you need to be educated more?" Alya leaned down and whispered in her ears. Marinette shifted back a little and her face turned pale looking at alya's smirking face.

Marinette dropped the water bottle and ran to the entrance of the cafeteria and ran out , she was afraid. She was traumatised.

She took her backpack from the class and ran to the entrance. Thinking hopefully no one was following her, and she was running home, which was one street away. She was pulled into an alley. Now she was heaving uncontrollably, she was showing the signs of panic attack. She bend down and clutched her head with her hand.

Someone was talking , but she can hear them. She opened her eyes saw a kick flung towards her, but them she was suddenly picked up my someone, and that someone was not anyone but Chat noir.

He held her tightly and jumped with his baton extended and landed on a random roof.

Marinette left his arms and  made a distance between them, she was to ashamed to say anything, so she kept quite and carried her backpack, thing how to go down now. So the house keeper won't say anything to her.

Chat noir was still there, she could feel his eyes on her. She didn't stop and looked around if there is a fire exit, or ladder.

"Why were they gonna beat you?" The voice broke the silence. She didn't turned to him, just looked down. "I-its nothing, you don't need to worry about it", she said in a small voice. Her fave was now poker. Not showing her emotions. It felt empty.