Chapter-4

Hiya reader, I have got the comments on the last chapter, plz, take a guess and comment soon🙂🙃😍

  *Third person*

      Paris woke up to the beautiful sunrise, birds chirping, sweepers sweeping the roads and the bakers opening there shops with there refreshing aroma of sweets and coffee.

       It was currently 5:30 am and you could see only elders of business worker on the roads, walking and talking with each other.
      It was a little misty as winter was coming. This type of mornings always feels the best and perfect to litten up you mood.

         While people were enjoying the fresh morning, one girl stood in her bathroom looking at her self in the mirror, the dark circles made it evident, that the girl haven't slept for weeks. She was just standing there , looking at her self in the mirror.

       All she could see was a simple girl, with messy long hair and big blackish spots under her eyes. It looked disgusting, really. She quickly tooks à shower brushed her teeth , put kn her wig, wore her regular cloths and put a large amount of makeup to hide the dark circles.

      Last night, she was sitting on her roof top for the whole night, and got up just before the sunrise. It was time for tikki to wake up.

   She walked to her desk, sitting on the chair and starting the computer, there wasn't anything new. Just random news about movie celebritys and singers etc. It was boring, she walked back to her bed, deciding to wake tikki up. They can go to a walk together. As they are leaving this evening, they might enjoy there last day in Paris.

           Tikki liked the idea, she was sure gonna cherish every second she got to be with her owner.
At 7:40 am they were out of the house. They didn't have a clear destination, just roaming of to random places, like they visited master fu, jagged stone and the garden.

      It was nearly 5:30pm. There were on the way to there last stop, which was the Eiffel Tower. They didn't had much time, they took the elevator to the top, it wasn't that bright, now that the sun was going down.

      They sky was going from blue to pinkish orange. They had to get home by 6:30 so that they could get ready and reach the airport on time. The flight will be boarding by 8:45pm, so reaching by 7:30 was okay.

      The gate to the elevator opened, reveling the beauty of the city, she has been serving for years. There was no one. It was silent as the hot air, swayed her hairs and caressed her face, it was peaceful and calm.

      Her senses were all open, she could feel the hot air on her skin as it turn to other direction.

      Tikki was silent, she knew that it was hard for the girl to leave the city and she wanted some time alone with the spirit of the city.

        Marinette was sure, that this was the last day to be Marinette, from tomorrow morning she will wake up as 'yu yan cheng', the future heir to the throne of China.

"Marinette? ". Tikki called out from her purse.

" Hm".

"It's time to go. " She said. It was true the sun was setting. It was time to go. To never return. To leave...

Time skip~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Marinette's pov.

         I reached home on dot 6:30 and now I need to get ready. I mean I was goin to the airport and will reach China tomorrow so I have to be in suitable cloths.

      I decided to go with a simple but elegant dress. It was white with medium sized pink flowers covering it, it had a little sleeves and reached a little above the knee, a light pink bow tied at the waist. It was made if silk and the cloth was like water to touch. It would not have the problem with crinkles in her dress the next morning.

    She checked her wig and touched her makeup, she needed to cover her dark circles and her permanent scars there were three scars on her face, one under her jaw, it was not really visible to anyone, because of her natural hight. One on her forehead, it was high and was covered by her bangs, and the last one was on the back of her neck it was crescent shaped and was bigger that her other scars.

       It was made, when her 'friends' pushed her down and she hit one of her classes edge. The sight would have been horrible, it was bleeding very much and she was saved by a miracle, she was so close to  losing her life.

      It was time to leave to the airport now, I slipped on my cowgirl heel boots and carried my luggage, as I walked down. Tom and sabine were already waiting at the door.

     Tom took my luggage and put it into the taxi, I hugged sabine and Tom, and smiled at them as a goodbye. It wasn't a teary good bye, they were going to see each other again. If not in coronation.

        I took the seat un the taxi, and was on my way to the airport. The drive was quite with the radio playing in the background silently.

        The drive wasn't long as I payed the driver and took my luggage bag and walked inside the airport, everyone was there, my classmates have reached before me, I looked at the time and it was 7:50pm. Well, she was a little late I didn't paid attention to anyone and took the seats in the waiting area. Madam bustier saw me and checked my name in her list, we waited for the announcement.

"Passengers of A521shanghai airway is reading for boarding, gate 6 and gate 9 are ready for check in."

(I don't really know, how this works, so dont blame me😜)

       Miss bustier signals everyone to move, I waited for everyone to go. I was the last to go. We all checked into the gate 9 and was on the way to our flight. It wasn't long, some of my classmates had noticed me, like rose and obviously lila, thought she was laying low. Adrien also, he would turn every few minutes, just to look at me.

     I didn't payed attention to him and was on my phone most of the time. After we were seated, I was thankful I didn't sat with any of my classmates, it was already 8:45 and the announcement started.

" Welcome to A521shaghai airways, we are ready for boarding,please listen to the instructions properly and please keep you electronic object switched off, until we are in the air. I hope you journey will be comfortable, thank you. "

      And the lights went off. We soared into the air. Paris was twinkling and was soon left behind. It's time for a new start.

A new place.....

A new life.........

A new destiny........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks!!!!!! For reading , I hope you like it, plz vote and comment.

The next chapter will be coming soon, stay with me!!!

Alenawhite~😘🥰😍