Chapter-3

Third person's pov

The school was bristling with energy, until a familiar bluenette walked to the front door.

The students passed a look and turned there faces away from the bluenette. The bluenette didn't react to this, it was like the daily routine now.
She walked to her class with a poker face , not sparing anyone a glance.

Today, it seemed to be a little different than other day. Like there was a new kind of energy or curiosity in the air.

Not only the students, but also the teacher. Teacher were running from here to there. Marinette didn't even care, she quietly walked to her class, only few students were sitting there like rose, alix and some others. Not like she care's.

She took her usual seat, in the very back of the class and took out her phone, scrolling through it.
There was nothing new, just some random news, like gabriels new products and etc.

It might have been 5mins or so, the class was filled now, everyone was there. Except Adrien. Adrien was aware of her situation, but he didn't know. What other things were happening to her.

As always no one paid attention to marinette. Miss Bustier walked into the class with her usual smile.
She placed her books on the desk and turned to the class. "Good morning students, some of you must have been curious about the teachers running in the school. We have a good news for you all. So.. -"

Her voice cut off, when suddenly the door swung open and a blur of blonde hairs walked inside nn hurry. "I am sorry for being late miss! " Adrien said as he took his seat. The teacher waved her hand to tell him it's okay.

"Okay, so now that we have all the students, I will continue. Yesterday we got a letter from the Royal Family of China..... " She continued, however Marinette was stuck at the words 'Royal Family of china'. Her eyes were heavy with tears, threatening to fall, she put her head down on the desk and absorbed he news.

She is going back, finally she will go back. The words that she was forbidden to say, she heard with her own ears. It made her remember the everything about them. She pushed back her tears and looked up.

" -and you all are expected to reach the airport on this Sunday by 7:35 pm, the plane will be boarding at 8:45pm.i hope you will all follow the rules and are looking forward to the trip. Now please take out you history books, we were studying about the 'Cold War'. " She finished. Tom and sabine must have known, they are too mischievous.

She opened her purse, tikki was inside and looked at Marinette with her wide blue eyes they looked at her, there was a hidden sadness. And she knew why it was there, ahe was returning and it was tikki was the only things, that stopped her to go.

She rubbed tikki's head with her thumb and tikki grabbed her finger and pulled it to her check, letting it stay there, yu yan was very sad, she is going back home, but leaving a part of her at Paris. She didn't want to, but this was not her decision.

She didn't know, what she will do, without her little bug mouse. Tikki has became an important part of her life, or maybe it's the miraculous, that keeps them bonded so well.

Marinette wanted to keep tikki with her, and she decided to talk to master fu about this.

*la skip to the end of school*

Miss hustle left the class and the bell rang, it was time to go home.

Marinette walked out of the school, everyone was leaving to there home. But she had some things to do
She started to walk towards master fus house.