Levs prolouge

Lev's Prologue
Today, I woke up and got up. Checked my phone to look at my social's and see my schedule for the day. It's basically everyday waking up, seeing what needs to be done in order for my career to succeed as a 16 year old. Or Maybe i said it wrong? For my DAD to see my career succeeding and not a failure. My life story is a real roller coaster. At the age of 3 Years old, My Dad and mom got divorced and stayed with my dad. I didn't get why it had to happen. My father told me that My mom didn't like me and was a pain in the Ass and would mistreat me. Until I was 7 years old, I realized that was a lie. My mom didn't abandon us, My dad pushed her over the edge. He was a drunk addict, and also takes the blame on everyone to benefit himself. SOmetimes,(More often now) , he hits me if i didn't; succeed in his specific instructions. At 4 years old, We were going through tons of money problems, and my dad needed a way to make Money. If he couldn't make the money to succeed, I was the only option. He put me in dancing classes maybe because a professional dancer or something. Well, It did work, I got on AMerica's Got talent. I later started getting more fame and success. I got booked at 8 years old to be in the feature film " Dragons live a lie" with Zendaya and Nick jonas. Then later moved into social Media influencers. I currently have 15M On tiktok and 3.2M on instagram. I have grown pretty much a lot of followers a day and been for years. To be honest it was fine at first, I enjoyed the spotlight, enjoyed meeting famous people, and enjoyed letting people in on my life. It was just one thing that caused it to make it a buzzkill. My dad. He started exploring me at the age of 10 years old, forcing me to make content to get money to pay bills and make our lives luxurious. He forced me to get in a relationship with a guy named Nick Bencivengo. YEa, Im actually gay, not by force. I always had more attraction to male than females. For some reason my dad was proud of it. He said Lgtbq Relationships trend more on social media now, and How it was a good advantage towards me. I found out later that Nick's family was only using me to get fame and money, but My dad won't let our relationship end. He said he won't let me unless it's beneficial. Truth is, I actually have feelings for Nick a bit, and he likes me a bit too, so It's fine If that were dating... Even if he's using me in the process. By time, things started getting worse. My dad said when I turned 17 years old, He was going to sign me up for only fans.... I hope I can get out of his abusive home. Even my mom wanted me away from this house. She went on Ig Live and exposed the horrible things mY dad did to her, and also how I was in danger because of him. My dad was furious, even though he's strict, abusive and manipulative, he did have a nice side, but still the same manipulative person he is. He manipulated me to go IG live crying, telling lies about my Mom, and how she was a drug addict and was trying to ruin her son's career. It hurt me seeing my mom get attacked on the Internet. It was terrible. And doesn't seem to get any better with social media, with hate. And now, I have to get up and head to school. Hollywood arts, where a bunch of influencers go to school to succeed, and for me to be unseen.