Chapter 6: My written life

MENTIONS OF TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS, PAST ABUSE AND SA!

Levs Pov
It's finally the end of the day. I'm going home and not having to deal with anyone or anything. I decided to head over to my boyfriend's locker to say goodbye to him. You know, thinking about it, I'm still confused why we're still together when I'm pretty sure he has no feelings for me whatsoever, but I guess I'm a money bag for him. As I walk over to him I see Jentzen and Gavin having a conversation. Gavin's playing jentzen, perusal. He does it to every girl and boy. As secretly spying on them, Yeah I'm a creep, I See it. Gavin kissed him. Jentzen also kissed back for some reason. He has no idea what he's getting himself into. I know Gavin like no one else,and he's bad news, but hey that Jentzen problem, now am I right. I continue walking towards Nick as I see.. See..

"Nick!"
"Lev! I swear ti snot what it looks like'
"Fuck you!. You're clearly cheating on me!"
"It Just HAPPENED! I swear! It means Nothing!"
"Fuck YOU! We're over!"
I started walking as fast as I could to his car, then I felt a tug on my shirt. Looking back i See my bastard cheating ex holding me.
"Lev, please! Let me explain"
" There's nothing to explain, you kissed someone else, You clearly knew what you were doing, We're over Nick! Ok!" I yelled at Nick outside by ourselves.
" Sure, ok so are we over, because last time I checked, you can't without breaking our contract!"
He went there. Money always came before our relationships.
"It would be sad when your father found out you broke our contract, we can't break up unless both parties agree, and your the only party agreeing" Nick comments with a smirk
"You know, it's always the clout you wanted when dating me! I knew you never loved me! I should have just tried to appeal it"
"Cool, cool. So what does your father have to say about it? Cause last time I checked he was the one who forced you to be with me"
"And I care what my father says, why?"
"Well he is controlling your life right?! He said he could end you if he wanted you and was also forced to do things against your will! I can show the video and proof of him manipulating me and you! So unless you want your dear daddy to go to Jail then I suggest you take my cheating as a mistake!"
I started early at Nick knowing he was telling the truth. My dad is manipulative and Nothing I can do about it.
"Well, just because you show something doesn't mean Our team can't end your family and you'll be the one crying"
"Really. Does your father know what happened with Ayden? How you took his innocence away!"
NO. He didn't go there
" Well, you know the story and I'm not going to go through that shit again!"
"Well, if you don't want the internet to know you're a teenager who took an innocent kid's Virginity away against his will, Then maybe take this kiss as a promise!"
Nick smashed his lips against mine smacking against lis lips as I forcefully kissed backed against his to agree with force
"So, you're still my boyfriend or..."
"..... *SIGH*, Yes babe."
"What I thought! We'll see you tomorrow babe"
See, my life is just a book written for me, literally can't escape anything.