Chapter 1 : Not so easy pleasant first day

Jentzen's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

That's the sound of my dreading alarm clock at fucking 8Am in the morning. Today is my first day at Hollywood arts, aka, the day my life's about to change forever. I get up slowly, grabbing my clothes and heading to the bathroom. I get into the shower and get dressed for the day. I wore this outfit, and Picked out and decided to post this as an IG picture for the day. I get all my supplies, and backpack and head downstairs seeing Liliana packing me a lunch, ready to take to school.
"Morning Brother" Liliana exclaimed. " First day at Hollywood arts. Who would have thought you would be accepted into that school." "Well maybe, they see the potential in me to become successful, You know, the opportunity you never had." Jentzen repleises with his snarky remark.''HEY!" "I'm just kidding ):,"
Jentzen sits down at the chair at the island and eats cereal Liliana prepared for him.
"So, umm listen '' Liliana's voice changed dramatically as her voice sounded more serious and stearn. " Just because you are doing all of this, doesn't mean it should affect you from having a normal childhood, you know. I just want to make sure this is what you want to do , and not feeling like you need prove anyone.''

"I want to do this!" Jentzen raises his voice excitedly. " I love acting, and I really want to have fun doing this. I want this truly liliana."
"Ok, whatever you say." "we should probably head to drop you off. Don't want to be late on your first day of school."
"Right!, not the best impression, Just take me this Instagram photo, and we'll be set." Jentzen says
"Alright, seeing the Hollywood living has already affected you, taking photos for the Ig we see" Liliana smirked
"Alright chill" Jentzen giggles

Location: SchoolDING! DING!The bell rings as the students enter heading towards the doors to their classrooms heading out

Location: School
DING! DING!
The bell rings as the students enter heading towards the doors to their classrooms heading out. The students are strolling the halls as they enter the classrooms and filling up. You see the queen b to Piper rockelle, Pressley Hosbach to the losers, irrelevant hated influencers like jenny popach. The halls were filled to the brim with students. FIlling up the halls. Then you see the cool fly stranger kid. Jentzen Ramirez in the hall. Looking confused as ever he looked and saw Gavin magnus and the end of the hall. Jentzen decided to head over, and formally introduce himself
" Hey, you're Gavin Magnus?!"
Gavin: Who's asking?
Jentzen: Im Jentzen, blew up on tiktok. Rising teen actor...
Gavin makes a confused annoyed face
Gavin: I've never heard of you..
Gavin Pov: Damm, He's cute....
Jentzen: Umm can you show me room 233
Gavin: Uhhh yeah, so basically you'll go down the hall and take a left till the 200 Hall and should be easy to spot out.
Jentzen: Ok thanks,
Gavin: And umm, maybe if you're down we could hang out later if you want to.
Jentzen: ummm, sure, I don't really know anyone.

Gavin: Great, well I'll see you around.
Jentzen walks passed taking Gavin's instructions and making into his class, while he get there, he bumps into a kid, who was making out with someone dropping his stuff and looking down "OMG! IM SO SORRY, I'll promise ill- " "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING ASS HOLE!!" "I'M so sorry, I'm new and didn't know where I was going." Jentzne tries to explain to the guy. " OMG, It's you!" "Umm, you know me??' " Yes! Your jentzen ramirez!. You think you can come in and just be so lovey dovey get away from it..?" " Wait- Y Y your l l lev Cameron! I, I, I'm so so sorry, PLease don't-'''' Just leave!!" Lev yells at Jentzen. Jentzen felt pretty bad, quickly got his stuff up and ran to his class.