Chapter 4 : Meet the girls

Jantzen Pov
It was close to the end of the day and I finally almost finished my first day as a Hollywood artist. Despite my encounter with a few ass holes, COUGH COUGH LEV, it's been pretty decent. I made a new friend today. Gavin magnus is his name, no one really talks to him tho,which is weird thinking about it now sense a nice person. I guess I was lucky enough to have that. I started speed walking to my class, which happened to be Social 101 class. I guess it's some class to help new influencers get used to the social media industry. I entered the class and WOAH! I see huge people like Piper rockelle, Pressley Hoosbach, Walker Bryant and so much more. I see solo flow, last time I heard, he was racist so there's him. I assume lev's Boyfriend is in the class too so there are some types of lev presences here. I sat down and looked down hoping this class was easy and fun. And then it happened. Piper rockelle was approaching me with her friends! The heck she is doing.

"Hi! What's your name?" Piper politely asks joyfully

"Umm, I Jentzen." I said slowly imitated by her

"You don't have to be underestimated by her. She's actually a lot nicer than her appearance." One of piper friends comment

"I think you know who I am with your face, This is Emily and Jenna "Hi" "Hi"

"Well, Hope you know this class is easy, but you should avoid some people and Here's a tutorial" Piper says

"WHy would I need to avoid some people" I ask confused

"Well at Hollywood arts, there's always the goods and the Hoes. Just a quick list, here are some names'' Piper says while passing him a piece of paper.

I take the paper and read the list. Ofc lev's name was on there, but what got me shook is seeing Gavin's name on the list, which came to me

"Umm, if i should ask? Why is gavins's name on here.. He seemed nice to me today"

"Trust me, once you let Gavin in, there's no way of letting him out. He's a Dick and if you let him go on with you, you could end up regretting it." Piper exclaims

"Is there something he did to you specifically" I ask

"Well there were some incid- " Piper was about to talk when she got interrupted "OK CLASS! Please get to your seats as we are about to start class."

"I'll tell you later, just whatever you do, take my advice !"

"Yeah, i'll make sure i follow through with your advice" Jentzen says

After hearing what happened with Gavin and Piper, I'm kinda second guessing being friends with GAvin, but I kinda want to hear his side of the story before I make a second guess on a situation. I just hope it isn't serious or like some predator.