~What the F*** Part 3~

This chapter is a little shorter than the others so sorry :)

Ellen Goodman

Samuel Goodman

Samuel Goodman

Paris

~Present time~

Right now I'm currently panicking after I got off the phone with Xena.

How the hell am I suppose to bail them out and I only got two hundred dollars to my name.

Trying to calm my self down I sit down on the couch and call my parents.

Ring. Ring. Ri-

"Hey my baby how scho-" my mom begins to ramble but I cut her off. "Mom I love you but I don't have time for this right now. Do you think you can lend me I don't know...maybe 7500 dollars."

I can hear my moms voice hitch "WHAT! Why do you need that kind of money!"

"I can't really explain right now but I will pay you back I promise but I just need it. I promise I'll pay you back PLEASE." I start to beg my mom because I cannot have my friends spend a night in jail.

"Fine but you will pay back every penny at a set deadline when I set it." My moms voice becomes stern.

"Ok mom I love you. Thank you so much." I start to jump up with joy happy that I found a solution. I hang up the phone and grab the car keys.

YESSS!

I got the money to get all five of them out.

I just have to go get it from my mom.

I rush out the door to the car.

Getting in I buckle up and go towards Happy Street. I hated that street, but that's a story for another time.

Going like ten mile over the speed limit I make it there in fifteen minutes.

I hurry and get out of the car and begin to knock on the door.

Stopping mid knock my mom opens the door and she lets me In.

"Ok mom I can't really stay for long I really have to do something." I start to fidget with my hands at the thought of my friends staying in jail before I can bail them out just because my mom wanna be slow with the money.