Oh Shit!

DISCLAIMER~This chapter isn't my best...sorry I was rushing when I wrote it :(

~Monroe~
"Wahhh! Wahhh!"

"They need to shut that baby the fuck up. Damn." I whisper shout towards Carson.

We been on this plane with a screaming six year old for the past two and a half hours.

"Chile i just want to go to sleep. BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE SOMEONE WON'T SHUT THEY CHILD UP!" Carson screams toward the mother of the screaming child.

Right now we are on a plane, on our way to Mexico.

You guys are probably wondering 'Why go on a trip paid for by the man you owe money to?'

Well listen...I'm just here for the free liquor and the men.

We're suppose to be meeting Oliver at one of his houses we're staying at.

Yes I said one of them! That nigga rich as hell.

Rielle picked a good one chile.

"How much longer do we got?" Xena asked, while leaning her head, so she can see us  from across the isle.

"I'm pretty sure we have an hour left. Let me look" Rielle pulls out her phone to check.

Rielle and Paris were sharing a sea while Caron and I were seated in front of them with Xena and Delilah across the isle.

"Baby I'm trynna see why Oliver got all this money but we on commercial with this loud ass baby." Dee sticks her head out in the isle, glaring at the child.

We got about an hour left, so to let the time go by faster I try and close my eyes to go to sleep.

Feeling my tiredness consume me I willingly let it.

"Wahhh! Wahhh!"

Mannn what the hell.
...
We finally make it off of the four and a half hour plane ride which felt like ten with that loud ass child.

"Who's suppose to be picking us up?" I ask Rielle, as we make our way outside the airport.

"Oliver said one of his drivers were suppose to be comin-" Before she can finish her sentence we see somebody standing in front of a limo with Rielle's name on it.

Well shit.

~Carson~
Entering the expensive looking limo, I immediately go to the bottle of vodka

"Let's get fucking drunk bitches!!" I pop open the vodka bottle and chug it feeling it burn as it goes down my throat.

Just what I need.

"Ok since we have two hours to kill, how about truth or dare?" Dee asks, taking a swig of the vodka.

"I'm down." Mo agrees, everybody following suite.

...
~2 hours later~ (and 2 1/5 bottles of vodka later)

"Oh shit! This place is huge!" I slurr out my words.

I'm trynna be drunk this whole trip.

"Rielle bitch! You better marry his ass or make him yo baby daddy or sum." Dee says as she slurr out her words as we all laugh.

Everybody drunk except Rielle.

As always.

The limo comes to a stop Paris getting out first, stumbling.

"This a big ass house!" Paris try and speak her words correctly. She was the drunkest.

I wonder what's going on with her. She doesn't even like to drink.