Prologue

A/N: This chapter and all the ones to come are made for @aashig1334 They gave me the main plot point of this story and I only hope I can do it to the level they wanted please if you all have any ideas for stories you want to read please tell me I am always up for a Challenge.

It was like any other day at Hogwarts. Everyone was in the great hall minding their business.

At the Gryffindor table James Potter was trying to win over Lily Evans heart a daily activity and one still with no positive response. Remus Lupin was apologising to the poor girl again for James's persistent asking. Peter Pettigrew was watching the scene wondering what to do.

thought the group failed to realise what their fourth member was up to. Sirius Black often spent mornings sharing glances with his girlfriend god help they didn't find out about them.

"Lily-Flower come on you know you want me just admit your in love with me. So go on a -."

Just then the door opened and in stormed The Potters, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley and their two sons, The Tonks family, The minister of magic, Alaster Moody, Kingsley Shacklebolt and the Blacks.

James: "Mum, Dad what are you doing here?"

Euphemia: "Dumbledore sent a letter said it was urgent."

Dumbledore: "I never sent any letters to anybody."

Walburga: "What kind of sick joke is this."

Just then a letter fell from the ground landing at the feet of the headmaster.

Dear Hogwarts

You all have been asked here to watch the future of some exceptional witches and wizards and how they saved the wizarding world and restored it to former glory.

With these movies we hope for you to fix these mistakes before they happen.

There will be more guest joining you from the past.

Yours Truly Fate

McGonagall: "Well I suppose we watch the movies then can someone help me with setting them up."

Lily, Ted: "I can"

After the movies were set up the tables in the great hall transfigured themselves into large sofas a range of them in the different house colours.

Sitting with the Gryffindors are The Potters and Weasleys. The Slytherins were joined by The Blacks and The Minister of Magic. The Tonks family sat with the Hufflepuffs and Kingsley joined the Ravenclaw table. Lastly Moody sat at the professors table.

Then a blinding light came and their stood four men wearing out of date clothing.

McGonagall: "Welcome students of the past."

Dumbledore was in shock from the faces he recognised and the faces recognised him. The leader of the group glaring at the head teacher.

McGonagall: "Could you all so kindly introduce yourselves."

"I'm Tom Marvolo Riddle." announced the leader of the group.

"Columbus Nott." The Purebloods looked over recognizing the last name.

"I'm Malfoy, Abraxas Malfoy." Lucius looked over seeing the younger version of his father standing among the group.

"Reinhard Lestrange." The Lestrange brothers and Bellatrix looked over at the younger version of their father/father-in-law.

McGonagall: "I suppose we should start watching the movies."

The past students sat at the Slytherin table and the movies began.

A/N: again a special thanks to @aashig1334 who so kindly gave me the idea for this. I hope I do you justice.