In Between

A/N: This chapter and all the ones to come are made for @aashig1334 They gave me the main plot point of this story and I only hope I can do it to the level they wanted please if you all have any ideas for stories you want to read please tell me I am always up for a Challenge.

James sat at the Gryffindor table really giddy waiting to see his future kids lives.

The Screen went white it was almost glowing making it hard to see what was going on in the scene. all that was visible was two blurry figures.

Sirius: "I think these future people need to work on these graphics."

Bellatrix: "Do you have no brain cells it clearly meant to be like that."

All Sirius had to respond was a roll of his eyes.

???: You may be the only one who knows the truth. I want you to help the girl, show her how this world was meant to be seen. Show her what can't be seen by the blind eye. Guide her."

James: "who is that?"

Lucius: "Its almost like no one knows Pottah."

James: "Shove it Malfoy."

At the sound of Abraxas's name being said the blitz era all found themselves looking at Lucius.

Columbus: "Wow Abraxas, looks like someone actually likes you enough to reproduce." 

Whispered Columbus to Abraxas. 

Abraxas: "Fuck off you disgrace to the pure-blood name."

Abraxas snapped back in a low tone with all the Malfoy dramatics with only the blitz era hearing. His comment being met with a couple snorts from the others.

???: "Are you sure Faye I don't exactly think I'm the best suited for the job."

At the Slytherin table with Barty, Regulus and Rabastan.

Barty: "That kind of sounds like you Reg."

Rabastan: "It really does you know."

Regulus couldn't help but agree with his friends on this one.

?Faye?: "Trust me a little. Fate will be, and always is on your side, We just have to wait till the girl is ready to know the struggles that lay ahead. The road will be tough but I believe in you and her darkness will not prevail."

Peter: "This is very creepy."

Snape: "Just grow a pair Pettigrew."

James: "Shut it Grease ball."

Euphemia: "James!"

James: "Sorry Mum."

Whilst James is being scolded at the Gryffindor table there is just a range of snickers that can be heard from the Slytherin table.

All though everyone's minds was a mix of agreeing with Peter or trying to get to the bottom of what the video was showing.

???: "Then fine, I accept. I promise Faye that this time, Fate will succeed."

Mary: "What's all this talk about Fate. Its super confusing."

Almost every one found them selves agreeing with Mary's comment.

Sirius: "You Know the mans voice sounds very familiar."

All the Blacks secretly found themselves agreeing with Sirius though not wanting to give him the satisfactory of knowing they do.

The screen faded into Black a big contrast from the bright whites of before.

A/N: again a special thanks to @aashig1334 who so kindly gave me the idea for this. I hope I do you justice.

I hope you all like the first part. I do apologise if the updates aren't that frequent ill try my best to keep updating but I'm a big procrastinator.

What ships do you guys think I'm Planning on doing?

Try guess who will end up with Rosaline?

If you guys have ideas for Stories like I said I would love the challenge.

Here is a little sneak peek of what Faye looks like.