the team back together

I ran down the stairs and put on my skates. I skated over to Adam who was playing on his own. "Hey handsome."

He turned around to look at me. "Hey cutie." he said. I placed a small kiss on his soft lips.

We played the puck back and forward. "I heard coach is back in town." he said.

"Is that so?" I replied, stealing the puck from him. He grabbed my waist and hold me back so I couldn't score. Right when I was about to kiss him, we heard a ducks whistle.

"Hey cake-eaters, wanna play some real hockey?" We turned and saw Charlie, Jesse, Connie, Guy, Averman and Goldberg. Adam let go of my waist and grabbed my hand.

"Yeah!" he said while his voice cracked. It was so cute.

We skated around the park. "Guys, it's an international competition, it's up against the world." Adam said, throwing his hands in the air.

We saw Fulton tying hawks to a tree. "That'll teach them not to mess with the ducks." We all cheered and laughed.

We got to the place we were suppose to meet coach. When we saw him, we all gave him a hug and cheered. "The ducks are back baby!" I yelled. "Hell yeah we're back!" Bombay agreed.

Suddenly, a black limousine stopped right in front of us. The window opened and we saw a man. "Hi guys. I'm Don Tibbles, Hendrix hockey imperial. We're your official sponsors. Anybody want a card?" everyone cheered and got a card.

Bombay got in the car with Don. I talked with Adam and Charlie.

Charlie signed "Internationals huh?"

"Yeah awesome right?!" Adam commented.

I stayed silent. I didn't know what to think. Of course I was happy we got chosen to represent our country but I am sure I'm gonna miss my parents.

The team all skated their way home. "Wanna go to my place?" I asked. "Of course" Adam said taking my hand.

We arrived at my house. I told my parents and grandpa everything and they were so happy. Dad decided to order dinner and insisted Adam to eat with us. After dinner, Adam and I got to my room.

"Wanna cuddle?" he blushed.

I jumped on him, placing my head on his chest. He rubbed his hand on my back. Then, we both fell asleep.

                                              •
The next morning we woke up. We slept the whole night. "Shit I gotta call my mom!" I laughed and walked to the bathroom.

"Hi mom, sorry we fell asleep."

I got ready and got back in my room. "What did your mom say?" I asked while putting on my converse.

"Your mom already told her that we fell asleep so she wasn't mad."

I made us breakfast and Adam came in the kitchen with his mouth wide open.

"Look at this!" He placed a newspaper on the counter.

"Omg that's us!" I said looking at our pictures. Bombay and our faces were on the front page.

"Who are these?" I saw 1 girl and 4 other boys that weren't ducks. "Looks like we are getting new players."

We watched a movie when the door opened. "Hey lovebirds." Charlie said.

"Hey Char, what are you doing here?" He sat down next to us.

"My moms new boyfriend is over and I can't stand him." I was so sorry for Charlie. The men his mom dated were jerks.

My grandpa came in. "Hey Charlie, wanna help in the shop?" "For sure. Bye guys."

Adam and I continued to watch the movie.