ice cream date

The next day was really boring. We had no practice or game. Connie was hanging out with Guy and Julie was with Jesse and Dwayne. So I decided to call Adam. I really missed him and I think we needed to talk.

"Hey you! What are you doing today?"

"Hey Ki. Nothing much... You?"

"I don't either. Wanna do something? Maybe we can talk or something?"

"Of course! I'll pick you up at 2, okay?"

"Perfect! See ya."

It was now 12 o'clock so I still had 2 hours. What am I going to do in 2 hours? I scrolled trough TikTok and saw a video of Adam and Sophia. Their kiss was filmed by someone. This bitch! I decided to keep it quiet till I saw Adam.

(a little while later)
I got changed into my new flower dress and put on my white converse. Then, someone knocked on the door. I opened and saw Adam with widened eyes.

"Wow you look- Wow!" He said. I looked down and then at him.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

"Come on!" He took my hand and we walked out of the hotel.

"Where are we going?"

"On a ice cream date!" He smirked at me.

We walked to the ice cream shop. We talked a little about the team and coach, and about us. He said sorry like a thousand times. Then we arrived at the ice cream shop.

"So what do you want? It's on me." he said.

"Uhmm I want... cookie dough and strawberry please."

Adam ordered as well and payed. We sat down.

"Adam... I don't know if you saw this but.." I showed him the tiktok Sophia posted of them kissing.

"No fucking way!" He stood up, really angry. Then he walked away.

I ran after him "Adam what the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm going to Sophia."

"And do what exactly?" I was so confused.

He walked on and didn't say anything. I sped up a little so that I walked next to him. I've never saw him like this before. He looked so angry. I took his hand to calm him down. I guess it helped because he started to walk slower.

We arrived at the hotel and Adam asked everyone if they saw Sophia. When we walked outside, she walked into us.

"Oh hey Adam, and Kiara." She rolled her eyes on me. Oh this bitch.

"What the fuck Sophia. Someone filmed us?!? I can't believe you. You're so manipulating. I fucking kissed you while I was with the prettiest girl EVER. And that whole kiss was a mistake. I fucking hate you." I've never heard so many fucks out of Adam mouth. And I'm the prettiest girl ever?!! Omg he's so sweet.

Adam had walked away so me and Sophia stood there.

"I guess he doesn't like you." I smirked.

"Oh honey. He said something different while that kiss."

Now I really lost it. I turned to her and slapped her in the face. She grabbed my hair and pulled me to the ground.

"You fucking bitch! You kissed my boyfriend." She sat on top of me, slapping me in the face. I turned so that I was on top of her. She was kicking in my stomach while I pushed her hands to the ground.

The whole team stood outside watching. Adam, Dean and Fulton ran up to us. Dean pulled me of Sophia and Fulton grabbed her.

"Get the hell out of here Sophia." Adam said angry.

She walked away and I turned to Adam. My nose bled really bad and my eye was black.

"Wow Ki. You really did that?" The team stood there with widened eyes and they were all laughing.

"Yeah little bash sis!!" Fulton cheered.

A little time later, I was in my room with Adam. He was cleaning up my bloody nose. I sat on my bed and Adam bend down to face me.

"So why did you fight her?" He asked softly.

"I said that you didn't like her and then she said that you said something different with that kiss so I kinda lost it..." I looked down.

"Ki-" he lifted my head "you know I only love you right?" I blushed and smiled. Our faces were so close.

"I know but the thing that bothers me is that you didn't pull away from her. You could've done that..." I looked at him, then looked down.

"I know, I was just confused and didn't know what to do but... I guess that's not an excuse to kiss her of course but-" I cut him of, pressing my lips against his.

"It's okay Adam, we're okay!"

"Really?" he said smiling big.

"Yeah. Look, you broke my heart and you know that. But I forgive you." I looked at him.

He pressed his lips against mine again. We pulled away.

"Come on. The date isn't over yet." Adam grabbed my waist and put me on the ground.

We walked around the streets, our fingers interlocked. Then we saw Dean and Fulton talking to some girls. The girls walked away.

"Ain't no curfew is gonna keep us down." Dean said full confident.

"Hey boys." I putted my hands on their shoulders. They turned around.

"Little bash sis!" Dean picked me up and spun me around while Fulton and Adam talked.

The four of us walked on but then we saw Bombay with the trainer of the Iceland team.

"Look at her. She's an Iceland chick." Dean sounded annoyed.

"Great coach we have." Adam looked at them.

"Come on guys, we're going back to the hotel."

We got back and I went to Adams and Charlie's room with Adam. I laid down on Charlie's bed. Adam laid down next to me.

"So... you wanna sleep here again?" he asked.

I sat up "I don't think I can do that to Charlie and I like it with Connie and Julie."

"You can do that to Charlie. He was in a room with Guy but he stayed with Luis and the rest."

"Okay Banks. I'll think about it."