roommates

I sat between Adam and Kenny. Kenny told us about the olympics. After a while, I fell asleep and I felt Adam wrapping his arms around me. I got comfortable and he rested his chin on my head.

Adam woke me up "hey Ki. We're gonna land soon so I thought I wake you up."

"Thank you."

We were landing and I grabbed Adam's hand. Landing was the most terrifying thing in my opinion. It always felt like the plane was about to crash.

Luckily, we landed. I got out of the plane, still holding Adam his hand.

The whole team walked out of the airport to see Mr.Tibbles. "Hey guys. How was the flight?"

"Good!" everyone said.

"Perfect! Me and Bombay made a room layout. Come and see your roommates!"

*Luis, Dwayne, Goldberg and Kenny
Fulton and Dean
Connie, Guy, Julie and Charlie
Adam and Kiara
Averman and Jesse*

"Yes look Ki!" Adam said excitedly. Coach knew we were a couple so he put us together.

We got to our rooms. Ours wasn't big, just 2 beds and a closet. I laid down on my bed. Adam jumped on top of me. "You okay?" he asked. I turned on my back and he got of me, laying next to me.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just tired." I closed my eyes and cuddled up to Adam.

"Get some rest, okay?" he said with a soft voice.

We fell asleep.

After an hour, Charlie woke us up and asked if we were up to swim with the team and of course we said yes. I wore a plain black bikini. We got to the pool and the team was already there.

Adam jumped in but I was still a little tired so I just sat on the edge, dipping my feet in the water.

"You're coming in?" Adam asked as he leaned on my legs.

"Yeah be there in a minute."

He swam away and I just sat there for a few minutes before getting in. I swam to Adam who grabbed my waist and held me above.

"Want something to drink?" I asked, getting out of the water.

"Yeah a coke please." the blonde boy smiled.

I got some drinks and walked but saw Adam talking to a girl and she was like really close to him.

"Adam, your drink." I said while looking at the girl and he was getting out of the pool. He grabbed it and sat down.

"You have a new friend?" I asked. He looked at her, than at me.

"Her name is Sophia, she's staying here too." He took a sip.

"Well Sophia was kinda close to you." I said looking down. I've always been a jealous person and as much as I hated it, I couldn't just turn it off.

"Ki, don't think any of it okay." he said, kissing my forehead. He got in the water again and swam to Dean, Julie, Dwayne and Sophia.

Charlie and Kenny came up to me.

"Hey Ki, what's wrong?" Ken asked.

"Looks like Adam got a new friend." I said annoyed.

"Don't worry about it Ki. He loves you!" Charlie said.

"I think i'm just gonna go to my room. Bye guys" I gave them a hug before leaving.

I got to my room, showered, changed and laid in bed. I thought about Adam and that girl and the overthinking started. I started to cry. I was crazy right. Adam wouldn't cheat on me.

Adams pov:
I got out of the pool and searched for Kiara. I couldn't find her anywhere.

"Hey Char, have you seen Ki?" I asked.

"Yeah she went to your room. I guess she was tired and wanted to get out of here."

"Okay thank you." I gave Charlie a smile and walked away.

I got my stuff together and walked out but was stopped by Sophia. "We should totally hang out sometime! Here, my number." She handed me a note with her phone number on it. "Call me." she said before walking away.

I walked in the room and saw Kiara laying in bed. I got next to her and put my arm around her. She didn't do or say anything so I looked at her. Her eyes were red and watery.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked.

She didn't answer. "Kiara, talk to me." I said

She turned around and broke down crying in my arms. I didn't know what was going on but I had the feeling it had something to do with Sophia. But there was really nothing to worry about. I love Kiara and Sophia is just a girl who's staying here, nothing more.

I woke up in Adams arms. My eyes hurt and I have an headache from all the crying yesterday. I got up and changed to get some breakfast. Adam woke up.

"Hey Ki." he said with a sleepy voice.

I walked towards him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Adam. I was jealous and I miss my parents." I said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulling me next to him on the bed. We had put his bed and my bed next to each other.

"Don't be. Everything's fine, I promise. And if something is bothering you, just tell me okay?"