USA v.s. Trinidad

Today was the first game against Trinidad. I was really excited. We are gonna win this game!

I started center, with Guy on my left and Dwayne on my right. "Come on guys let's do it!" I got the puck and knocked down one player. I skated towards the goal and the buzzer went of. 1-0

"Great shot Kiara!" Coach yelled.

I switched places with Adam so he was center and I was in the box now. Adam scored! 2-0.

I sat next to Jesse cheering for Adam.

"Man my little brother can score these guys." we turned around, seeing a little guy in the stands.

"Why don't you go bother him then?" Jesse said kinda annoyed.

"Haha I ain't even got a little brother." The boy said.

"Hey Jesse." coach came in front of us. "You better get out there on the ice, show me you want it son."

"Yeah show us you want it son, go!" The boy he repeated.

Dean and Fulton got in the game, knocking everyone down and they both scored.

I still sat in the box, now with Charlie and Adam. Adam was looking in the crowd.

"Hey you got a girl in the stands?" Charlie asked. I held my breathe, waiting for Adams answer.

"No scouts man." He answered.

"Don't worry bout scouts Adam." Charlie said.

"Yeah just play your best." I joined the conversation.

He laughed and kissed my cheek.

The game was over and we won 7-1. We all cheered before changing in our normal clothes. We have the whole afternoon free to do things but we have an interview in the afternoon.

I walked over to Julie and Connie who were still talking about the game.

"Hi girls, want to go shopping?"

They both squealed and nodded.

I got showered and dressed. I wore blue 90 jeans with a brown crop top and white air forces.

"Hey babe." Adam came up behind me, hugging me.

"I'm gonna go shopping with Connie and Julie!" I said excited.

"Oh that's nice. I'm gonna go with Charlie, Guy, Ken and Luis. I can walk you?" he said with a sweet tone.

"Yeah come on Banks." I said, grabbing his hand.

We walked to the mall. He told me his plans with the boys and I told mine. It was nice to have a little talk again. I explained what was going on yesterday and he was so sweet. When we got to the mall, we both went our own way, Adam to the boys and me to the girls.

"Hey guys, where do we wanna go first?" I asked.

"I want to got to Brandy Melville!" Connie said really excited.

We got there and tried on everything. We laughed and I had so much fun. I forgot about everything, missing my parents and my jealousy.

We decided to get ice cream so we went to Scoops. I ordered vanilla and cookie dough, Julie ordered oreo and strawberry and Connie ordered chocolate and banana. We sat down and enjoyed our ice cream when we saw the boys and Sophia. Of course they invited her, they were all obsessed with her, but I stayed calm because Adam said I have nothing to be jealous or worried about.

Connie and Julie looked behind them and saw them to.

"Ughh not her again. I can't stand her." Connie scoffed.

"No really, she's trying to hard to get with the boys." Julie agreed.

"Oh no they're coming. Just talk okay, act like we didn't see them." we started a conversation about the interview tonight.

"Hey Ki." Adam gave me a hug from behind.

Guy did the same by Connie and the rest of the guys stood behind Julie, leaving Sophia standing alone.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I'm gonna go get ice cream. Adam, want something?"

Adam looked at her. "No thanks, I'll take from Ki." he looked down at me.

"I want ice cream." Luis said walking after her.

"Why do you guys even invite her?" Julie asked.

"She's nice once you get to know her." Charlie said, taking a bite from my ice cream just like Adam.

She walked back with Luis and sat down at our table.

"Yeah sit down why don't you." I said looking disgust at her.

"Adam, you want a bite of my ice cream?" Adam leaned in and took a bite.

Oh it's on now.

Connie and Julie saw I was very annoyed and jealous "I think we're just gonna go." Julie said.

"Yes please." I said looking at Adam, then looking down.

We all said our goodbyes. Adam looked at me, I didn't look back.

"Bye Ki." Kenny said. I gave him a hug and we left.

Me, Julie and Connie sat in my hotel room while I explained everything what happened yesterday when I got a call from my mom.

"Hey honey! We haven't talked for so long. How are you?"
"Hey mom. Yeah i'm good! How about you guys?"
"Yeah we're fine, just missing you. Especially grandpa."

I felt tears forming in my eyes. I miss them so much. I've never been so far away from my parents.

"Tell dad and grandpa that I miss them. Bye mom"
"I love you honey."
"I love you to."

She hang up and then, tears just starting to run down my face. I walked back to Julie and Connie who immediately gave me a hug. It felt so safe. What was wrong with me? I don't usually cry so fast.

Adam got back to the hotel and I wiped my tears away so that he couldn't see I had been crying, again.

"Hey Ki." he gave me a hug and a kiss on me head. I hugged him back. I didn't want to be the hypersensitive and jealous girlfriend, because that's not who i'm usually am, so i just put on a fake smile.

I showed him all the clothes I got and he showed me what he bought.

"Actually Ki, I have something for you..." he said shy. His cheeks were burning red. He pulled out a bracelet with a K and A on it. It was so cute.

"If you don't like it- "

"Adam, I love it. And I love you."