Lil' Spider

Not a single cloud in the sky.

The sun beams down warmly, while a gentle breeze keeps things from getting too hot.

Weather can't get any better than this.

It's the perfect day for a picnic!

In a Picknic Table made by yours truly the Demon Lord, Ariel, and the one known as Velzard.

Velzard: "Guy, could you please hurry up with our meal?" she said gently though the usual warmth you'd feel to a request is nowhere to be found.

They've been bothering me to finish up their food...

Irritated I shouted a respond.

Guy: "Why don't you do it yourself-!!" I was about to let out all of my frustration when I was stopped by the Cold glare of Velzard, it was literally cold.

I just silently continued to for them...

Guy: "I, Guy Crimson, hereby present you-Takoyaki, Crab Roe Tofu, Sakura Mochi, Cold Noodles with Mountain Delicacies, Der Weisheit Letzter Schluss, Die Heilige Sinfonie, Fruity Skewers, Ghostly March, Lighter-Than-Air Pancake,
"No Tomorrow", Puppy-Paw Hash Brown, Qiankun Mora Meat, Victorious Legend, Way of the Strong, Woodland Dream."

The two idiots cheered, hearing my announcement.

Hm? You're confused ya' say?

First of all, I've been forced to participate in this Picnic-

That's not what you're asking?

What happened, you say.

Well...

Guy: "So, what do we do now? I've lost my army, my beloved sword(even though I just created it) and my place is completely destroyed(my part of the Labyrinth to be exact)."

Ariel: "You could move it with me in the castle on the Demon Realm."

Guy: "Let me guess this it for the plot, right? Confirm it Author-san!" *ゴゴゴゴ* I said striking a Familiar pose of a certain blonde vampire.

Ariel: "Your making no sense at all.."

Velzard: "Indeed, I even I don't have a clue on what you are saying."

Guy: "It's fine I guess.. It's not like I have a particular thing on mind."

Plus it'd help with the plot so I'm all for it.

Before leaving, I've created 40,000 demons, I've spent 1,000 MP on each of them.

And since I don't want get too attached to any of them, Now I didn't named them.

I just gave them the order: "To be the strongest(not stronger than me, of course)", "Not Harm or Kill Dragons". While giving them permission to venture into the world...

With the Demon Lord leading the way I happily followed her, while the enigma, Velzard, quietly followed us-a couple of steps behind.

Looking up, I see not the familiar ceiling of the labyrinth but an endless blue sky.

When I lower my gaze, instead of colorless rock walls, there's only colorful scenery.