106

The situation was so serious that she didn't even realize it, but Lupinus died once here in the Greenville Dungeon. Judging from the events, they had captured the legendary warrior. The legendary warrior who drove the entire Demon Realm into fear and who made even the Demon King hesitate to take action.

'Then...!'

Adelaide lifted her head with hopeful eyes. The voice she had been waiting for soon resounded throughout the dungeon.

[The level of the dungeon will increase.]

[The reward will be paid together.]

[The level of the dungeon will increase.]

[The reward will be paid together.]

[The dungeon...]

[The dungeon class has been raised to C-5, and a special reward will be provided.]

"Hnng!"

Bell whined all of a sudden. Adelaide did not notice that she had held Bell in her arms too tightly.

"Sorry." Adelaide reflexively apologized and stared blankly at the pad again.

An indescribable joy welled up in her chest.

Her demons were amazed as if they had wings and soared into the sky. The Skeletons embraced each other and rejoiced, and the Durahans who couldn't show their excitement with their faces started dancing instead.

On the other hand, Lisianthus and Caladium did not show much reaction. It seemed that they had already expected the rating to increase. Lisianthus walked leisurely down the vibrating hallway and cut the strawberry tart neatly, and Caladium pouted, perhaps dissatisfied that his unique record of a 5-rank increase was broken and tied.

"Wow, look at the shape of the dungeon pad! How pretty!"

David, a Durahan, danced and cheered. Just like he said, the shape of the dungeon pad had already changed. The rod had turned into white marble. When it was an F-Class dungeon, it was made of wood that seemed like it would break if you touched it. Adelaide suddenly remembered the past and was filled with emotions.

She touched the pad as she trembled. Soon, text appeared on the transparent window.

[Greenville Dungeon]

―Owner: Adelaide

―Class: C-5 (NEW!)

―Assets: 15 Almas

―Registered demons: 8

―Number of rooms: 55 (NEW!)

―Trap rooms: 0

―Portals: 3

It was difficult to read because the letters kept shaking. However, it wasn't a problem with the dungeon pad that had just been repaired. The letters were shaking because Adelaide's hand kept trembling as she gripped the pad.

But how can you not tremble? It's C-Class! She quickly scrolled down the screen with her trembling hands.

Soon, the <Receive Reward> button came into view. There was also <Receive a Special Reward> under it. After taking a deep breath, she first pressed the <Receive Reward> button.

At the same time as a bright light burst, the dungeon expanded again. The 1st living space where they were gathered did not change much, but the 2nd living space and the battlespace must have grown significantly. Five ranks were raised at once, so there was no need to look at it. Adelaide was no longer interested in expanding the dungeon. She had more than enough rooms anyway.